Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) (39636 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Angry Youths Stone Police Cadets For Beating Up An Imam In Kano Mosque / Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by englishmart(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
gnykelly:

You mean you will beat your biological dad for correcting your mom
Correcting my mom by beating her up in the presence of their grownup children?
Your father must have acquired your mom as an asset. Mine didn't.
I should leave my mom to be helplessly beaten by my dad, Right?

2 Likes

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by samsy5460(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin OMG THIS BOY Go KILL PESSON NI...NA TUMBLE BE DAT? . E NO CORSIGN ME SEF.

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by idesylvester(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
His monika says it all... MUMUMUGU, what were u expecting from such a person
KendrickAyomide:
Una go wan they form say una get sense

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by titosantana(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
surveyorng:

Don't disturb yourself replying those little kids bro...most of them have no idea what being married means.
Yes bro, i believe you.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by MrWTF(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
banji1:
That guy that did the screenshots should consider a profession in video edit/still image. The way he presented the blow by blow incident is so adequate that watching the video becomes irrelevant! grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
thanks I will surely consider that.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by titosantana(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
englishmart:
My dad can't beat up my mom in my presence. BTW, it is your generation that are bastards. Idiot.
Don't worry, one day your son and your daughter will gang up and flog you 100 lashes of koboko.

That shouldn't surprise you anyway since you have the intent to do that to your father that couldn't give you a proper upbringing.

Doofus!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by aristocratic5(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
The guy punches be like MIKE Tyson own
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by Mummymahdi(f): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
see correct blessed guy, y will one beat a woman not to talk of touch an elderly woman in name of beating
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by mechanics(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
He was very wrong in doing that.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by macfish101(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Very sharp�
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by GoldHorse(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
The mom go still go meet the man back.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by Chubhie: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
ihitenansa:
Dude used the big mans own weight against him..

Stepdad came out prancing like a good fighter,.. Before a few punches and some 'humm,humm,humm' brought him out in very cold sweat and on all fours grin grin grin
Stepdad came out bouncing with all the right moves of a veteran boxer...He should have postured like a sumo wrestler and played his body advantage.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by ihitenansa: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chubhie:

Stepdad came out bouncing with all the right moves of a veteran boxer...He should have postured like a sumo wrestler and played his body advantage.
sumo wrestler ke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by glowingflame7: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
He beat the mum, beat the daughter, and still wants to beat the son. Wicked man.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by ZionJay(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
mumumugu:
looks staged to me

Same with your brain undecided
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by englishmart(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
titosantana:

Don't worry, one day your son and your daughter will gang up and flog you 100 lashes of koboko.

That shouldn't surprise you anyway since you have the intent to do that to your father that couldn't give you a proper upbringing.

Doofus!
If I can be dumb enough to regularly beat up my wife in their presence, then it's welcome

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by RuggedSniper: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
J111333:
Good boy. cool
Touch my mum and end in a wheelchair...if you're lucky enough.sad
grin

1 Share

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by Dreyton36: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Una go wan they form say una get sense

Imbetus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) / Prophet Olushola Akinsipe Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.