Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,241 members, 7,822,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) (39631 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Angry Youths Stone Police Cadets For Beating Up An Imam In Kano Mosque / Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by sawdi: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2019
drezzyx:
Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz..

This is how the next fight will be like cheesy
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by Chubhie: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2019
On paper, The Oldman with his body mass stood a better chance to winning this contest. Let there be a rematch in Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by pepilo: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2019
the guy dress like "Osofia goes to school"😁
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by tammie24: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2019
Correct guy!
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by Jaymoney5000(m): 7:39am On Sep 14, 2019
This is totally uncalled for.....why beat your dad no matter what??well parents should learn how to respect themselves so their children can also respect them...

Give100% respect to your parents and parents don't provide your children to anger!!!
By the time you do all this even God sef go no say you don try..
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by freshvine(f): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2019
The mother will be like this boy has destroyed my marriage. He should henceforth use that much energy to take responsibility of his mother and sister

2 Likes

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by Venerable612(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Una go wan they form say una get sense

His monicker says it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by crossfm: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2019
The man was humbled. grin grin
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by BRASH: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2019
So, does it mean Yusuf can do same to bubu if he beats up Aisha ? I just love to imagine things sha.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by Acidosis(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2019
Serves him right but we all know the end of the movie. Woman will return to beg her husband.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by drlateef: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2019
chiommy123:
His mum will still not be happy with him for beating her hubby

You just said what was going through my mind. That boy will be shocked that his mum will not say thank you. This thing we call "love" is magical and transcends all the punishment and servitude that goes with it.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by ihitenansa: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2019
Dude used the big mans own weight against him..

Stepdad came out prancing like a good fighter,.. Before a few punches and some 'humm,humm,humm' brought him out in very cold sweat and on all fours grin
Chubhie:
... Let there be a rematch in Saudi Arabia.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by Happyfela(m): 7:58am On Sep 14, 2019
1st round technical knockout
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by AdemolaA2: 8:02am On Sep 14, 2019
mumumugu:
looks staged to me

With all those heavy punches and sky Jamas .. you call that staged ? Haba ... fear God !!!

4 Likes

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by cutediva87(f): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2019
hahahahahahahahah
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by lanre316: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2019
chiommy123:

But she will be proud of her son, eventually
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by Anduku: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2019
I knew it would be black Americans, very useless set of people
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by Uzee24: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2019
Omo...this one na betta knock out
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by ppreye(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2019
mumumugu:
looks staged to me

With all those many punches. Person dey fall for hard pavement? Nawa for u
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by imitateMe(m): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2019
chiommy123:
Cos women have fish brain. It's understandable.

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2019
MrWTF:
A Guy was videoed beating up his stepdad because He beats his mum and younger sister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCgqRHV_MvE

https://mobile.twitter.com/danny_whilde/status/1172566958455308290
those punches got after effects, the man even dey fall after the guy stopped punching him

5 Likes

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by Blitz888(m): 8:36am On Sep 14, 2019
chiommy123:

I would careless how split her emotions are... The mission is to ensure she's safe and to send a clear deterrent to the wife beater.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by densiks: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2019
Madness and stupidity amongst black Americans.

Someone could actually die before this matter finally ends and the woman will be the greater loser especially if her son goes down(gun violence of course).

It’s no surprise that the younger,more energetic son can beat up an older and overweight step father,but for all concerned there’s some measure of karma when you take laws into your hands.

I wish them all the best in their public show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by saintokwuluora(m): 8:45am On Sep 14, 2019
All I can see is a boxer and a punching bag. grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by ecclize: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2019
but how op take know the details?
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by Nuclear99(m): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2019
New meme

Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by YourArewaSister: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Exactly what I was sad about. He would have used those legs to consolidate the good work!

The guy didn't make use of his legs?
I'm so sad right now. [/b][/quote]
Re: Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) by armadeo(m): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2019
mumumugu:
looks staged to me

So you will stage and receive that kind of beating to what end?

Meanwhile see punches that nigga fell flat 2x and almost back flipped following a punch.

I know its not nice but I laughed like mad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In South Africa / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) / Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.