Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nigerian Man Says Fingering And Giving Head Is Biblical - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Says Fingering And Giving Head Is Biblical (682 Views)

Nigerian Man Says “fingering ” And “giving Head” Is Bibical / Peruzzi Blasts A Lady Who Sketched Him, Says "Your Head Is Not Correct" (Photos) / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Says Fingering And Giving Head Is Biblical by Marcaul(m): 7:10am On Sep 14, 2019
A Nigerian man has come out to interpret his own aspect of the Bible starting that there's proof fingering and giving head are biblical.

The idealogy was shared by a Twitter user @Solomon_Buchi.

He tweeted, “Boring sex is not Godly. Fingering is biblical: Songs of Solomon 5:4: “My beloved put his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him..”

“This is talking about how powerful a man’s hand can give his wife pleasure.”

He further tweeted,
Giving head(Cunnilingus): 4:16
“Blow on my garden, that it’s fragrance may spread abroad. Let my lover come into his garden and taste it’s choice fruits.”
“My lover is to me a sachet of myrrh resting between my breasts..” (1:13)
God wants the best sex life for married couples.
The Twitter user added:
“This is for all the pastors who come to preach balderdash about how giving head is demonic. How MouthAction is perversive. Some even say that it’s only missionary that’s ordained by God. Soon they’ll start saying that you should not talk dirty during sex, be speaking in tongues?”

Source: https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/09/nigerian-man-says-fingering-and-giving_14.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Man Says Fingering And Giving Head Is Biblical by Ndukings92(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2019
If to say u na pastor, na your shop or sorry I mean your church I go de patronize.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Fingering And Giving Head Is Biblical by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:35am On Sep 14, 2019
Scientists just discovered another planet that has water, look at what a black man just discovered

Re: Nigerian Man Says Fingering And Giving Head Is Biblical by meobizy(f): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
Who said it wasn't?

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA - Tacha & Mercy Shut-up Elo & Diane Over Missing Red Box / Jennifer Lopez's Stylist Warned Her Against Wearing That Iconic Green Dress / Cardi B Wins Paris Fashion Week With Undercover Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.