Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? (1016 Views)

Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies / Rochas Okorocha Appoints Officer In Charge Of Indian Hemp (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by helinues: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Osibanjo is already in Zimbabwe for the burial of Mugabe while Buhari will be heading to Burundi later today.

Who is going to be in charge ? Kyari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by SLAP44: 6:27am On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:
Osibanjo is already in Zimbabwe for the burial of Mugabe while Buhari will be heading to Burundi later today.

There has never been anytime bubu was in charge of anything, Osibanjo has been in charge of burials all along, this is not even his hundredth burial ceremony he is officiating, remember Agatu and southern Kaduna burials.
Your real president is in charge as usual. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:

The "Presidency".

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by Anigreat: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2019
shocked

Sarrki
Ngenekwenu

The above mentioned unrepentant zombies are presiding over the state till the dullard and his errand boy returned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by helinues: 6:33am On Sep 14, 2019
SLAP44:

There has never been anytime bubu was in charge of anything, Osibanjo has been in charge of burials all along, this is not even his hundredth burial ceremony he is officiating, remember Agatu and southern Kaduna burials.
Your real president is in charge as usual. grin

Bro, I am still waiting for that day when your comments on politics would be neutral without blaming/accusing/cursing anyone.

Waiting for that day oo

6 Likes

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by ipobarethieves: 6:35am On Sep 14, 2019
grin grin sad cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink grin Atiaku frimpong el Idrisu cameroonian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by Kolisky(m): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2019
Awol1:

The "Presidency".

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by SLAP44: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:

Bro, I am still waiting for that day when your comments on politics would be neutral without blaming/accusing/cursing anyone.

Waiting for that day oo

There is hope about that, when Nigeria starts to respect the constitution. what does the constitution say about the question you asked, who is number 3 on the list?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by SLAP44: 6:37am On Sep 14, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Gone at the days of military era

If you know you know

When someone will do us a favour and ask them to extend their stay for another two months grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by WonderManly(m): 6:38am On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by udoka2013: 6:39am On Sep 14, 2019
Kyari is our de facto president. If you don't know you should know. ;DKyari is our de facto president. If you don't know you should know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by helinues: 6:39am On Sep 14, 2019
SLAP44:

There is hope about that, when Nigeria starts to respect the constitution. what does the constitution say about the question you asked, who is number 3 on the list?

You should know I am not supposed to ask that question on a normal day but not comfortable about it at all.

You oppositions are not doing your work apart from condemning condemning condemning. The question is for how long?

There are better ways of expressing ones feeling that could make others listening.

Nigeria belongs to all of us. Good or bad Na all of us go chop am

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by SLAP44: 6:42am On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:

You should know I am not supposed to ask that question on a normal day but not comfortable about it at all.

You oppositions are not doing your work apart from condemning condemning condemning. The question is for how long?

There are better ways of expressing ones feeling that could make others listening.

Nigeria belongs to all of us. Good or bad Na all of us go chop am

If you believe this lie, you can believe every lie. Nigeria doesn't belong to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by realstars: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2019
shocked[code][/code]
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by helinues: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=SLAP44 post=82216323][/quote]

Then relocate and leave Nigeria matters for Nigerians.. It is very simple
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by SLAP44: 6:45am On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:

Then relocate and leave Nigeria matters for Nigerians.. It is very simple

Yes, after the referendum, when you and your cows will leave my land and my oil, is that one not simple enough for you?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by helinues: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2019
SLAP44:

Yes, after the referendum, when you and your cows will leave my land and my oil, is that one not simple enough for you?

Ok bye

Here is not a newspapers stands

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by SLAP44: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:

Ok bye

Are you running?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:

Waiting for that day oo

Are your own neutral..
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:

[s]Nigeria belongs to all of us. Good or bad Na all of us go chop am[/s]

I have to cancel that rubbish......The British experiment doesn't belong to all of us.

It was a mistake that must be corrected in future before everyone is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 14, 2019
Gbajabiamila.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by SendAbroad: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:

Nigeria is on Autopilot for the next 4years so why bother yourself?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by WoeBetide666: 7:53am On Sep 14, 2019
Perfect opportunity for a coup

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by AgentNairaland(f): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:

Nnamdi Kanu Already In charge, He Has Declared SABOTEUR DAY
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by helinues: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2019
AgentNairaland:

Nmadi Kanu Already In charge, He Has Already Declared SABOTEUR DAY

grin cheesy
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by faksin: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2019
SGF of course
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by xmanco42: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2019
The President is not on medical leave . He can discharge his duties where ever he his
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by franklingud(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Fulani herdsmen are there to take charge.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Nigeria Today? by meobizy(f): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2019
My daddy!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Considers Spiritual Warfare To Counter Boko Haram - Photo / Why Lagos State Government Should Ban Hawking / Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood After Losing In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.