Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband (27659 Views)

Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday / Toyin Abraham Surprised With N1million On Her 35th Birthday By Fans / Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by solmusdesigns: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:
She was not chasing clout.

Hee husband bought her a car. She was excited and posted it for her followers on IG. It is her first car since she moved to America, and maybe even her first car ever. It is a thing of joy, and she has as much right as the next person to be excited

Did she say he bought her a Maybach? You want her to start writing model of car in hee announcement? You think she cares about the car model? Does the fact that it is a 2004 model make it any less a car? Did she ask anybody to go and steal to buy car? Would your opinion have been different if it was a newer model?

You have not said anything that makes you sound good or even right. It looks like your words are coming from a bad place. Just congratulate her and go. Korra is happy, be happy for her, rather than try to diminish the cause of her happiness

you clearly dont know korra on IG, for your info, thats not her first car, she drives a 2002 highlander back then, and she clout chase with anything and everything, she once made false claim of police brutality to trend and was bursted, she also used her pregnancy to trend at AGT, this women would lead dumb teenagers astray but people like us most fact check their trash from time to time

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by Barryseal: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2019
DrHoganObi:

That car is less than 1000$.
Where is it sold at that prize? I'm really interested
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by safarigirl(f): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2019
solmusdesigns:

you clearly dont know korra on IG, for your info, thats not her first car, she drives a 2002 highlander back then, and she clout chase with anything and everything, she once made false claim of police brutality to trend and was bursted, she also used her pregnancy to trend at AGT, this women would lead dumb teenagers astray but people like us most fact check their trash from time to time

Lead dumb teenagers astray on top 2004 model Chrysler?

You are overthinking the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by solmusdesigns: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Lead dumb teenagers astray on top 2004 model Chrysler?

You are overthinking the matter.

you know its 2004 car because you are exposed, other girls don't, and my comment is to make them know the price and the year, so they can make a better informed decisions...

Anyways madam safari is seyi safe from eviction

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by Eke40seven(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2019
This girl wey we dey attend classes for Economics dpt that time for Unilag, she don become celebrity.
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2019
I hope she's not like my girlfriend who buys things for herself only to tell her friends that they are gifts from me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2019
Monaco2:
She obviously wasn’t happy cheesy, it’s a Chrysler for Pete’s sake, who still dey drive Chrysler nowadays
Bros it is still an upgrade from Legedes Benz
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2019
scaramucci:
I hope she's not like my girlfriend who buys things for herself only to tell her friends that they are gifts from me.
that’s good for you grin
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2019
So she never get car b4? Abeg show us the old man that bought this 4 u.
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 14, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
that’s good for you grin

How is that good for me? Will you be happy if someone said you did something you didn't do and you can't even speak out because you don't want to hurt the person?
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
scaramucci:
How is that good for me? Will you be happy if someone said you did something you didn't do and you can't even speak out because you don't want to hurt the person?
she respects your ego ... don’t lose her, others will just be complaining on social media that their boyfriend does not buy anything for them - you want that kind wahala?

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by dominique(f): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
Her post baby body is amazing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
she respects your ego ... don’t lose her, others will just be complaining on social media that their boyfriend does not buy anything for them - you want that kind wahala?

I don't like the faking of gifts either. It is needless. Who is she tryna oppress or impress?
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by mikejj(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Monaco2:
She obviously wasn’t happy cheesy, it’s a Chrysler for Pete’s sake, who still dey drive Chrysler nowadays
alaye which one u get
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
scaramucci:
I don't like the faking of gifts either. It is needless. Who is she tryna oppress or impress?
good point ...
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by Studyinchina200(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Too much bitter ,broke and frustrated youths on this forum.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by gnykelly(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Monaco2:

A chrysler is a poor man version of Bentley
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by ChiefSweetus: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

lol, chrysler 300c 2004 model in 2019

this is the kind of clout chasing instagram stunting that makes Rich Nigerians sell their properties to go to almighty "obodo oyinbo" . imagine stunting a 400k car on jiji when keke marwa cost 350k am sure without shiping it cost even lesser in the US

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
its their personal business! come to think of it. what makes these ladies think eye lashes are sexy? they look scary and sick when i see babes with obviously fake lashes

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by crackhouse(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
KINGJAJA888:
undecidedNaWa oo. See Negativity. ND if u check all these people wey DEY troll no fit afford common bicycle.

Na Una dey make person enter depression just to please u. Chrysler no be car? Just say Congrats ND back off undecided
did u ask them to please u? Cos I can't remember asking either.
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by Midas01: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
Looks like you don't have sense. Did the woman complain about the cost of the car to you? People like you abuse women
calling them golddiggers but when a good loving woman shows appreciation for a little act of kindness you down play it.

May you be healed of your depression.
solmusdesigns:

imagine

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by Midas01: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
Same here
VajanahDischaj:
its their personal business! come to think of it. what makes these ladies think eye lashes are sexy? they look scary and sick when i see babes with obviously fake lashes
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by kunleweb: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
VajanahDischaj:

Block me and block your success grin cheesy grin you no well
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
kunleweb:

Block me and block your success grin cheesy grin you no well
hahaha! na so dem dey block all my accounts oh, they just dey make me create new emails upandan. I get one jotter wey i dey write all my emails and password now because of this low budget nairaland
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by kunleweb: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
VajanahDischaj:
hahaha! na so dem dey block all my accounts oh, they just dey make me create new emails upandan. I get one jotter wey i dey write all my emails and password now because of this low budget nairaland

Wetin you do dem nah. Give dem tow tow small nah grin
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:59am On Sep 15, 2019
kunleweb:

Wetin you do dem nah. Give dem tow tow small nah grin
tahhh cheesy
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2019
People no go just Manage their low lives.

They want to throw everything in our faces on social media.

That car is very old, why she is blocking it's view. Like $3,000

Hungry people everywhere.
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

lol, chrysler 300c 2004 model in 2019

this is the kind of clout chasing instagram stunting that makes Rich Nigerians sell their properties to go to almighty "obodo oyinbo" . imagine stunting a 400k car on jiji when keke marwa cost 350k am sure without shiping it cost even lesser in the US

Brand new Keke Marwa is N650,000.

There is nothing these people won't throw at us on social media. Car wey no reach $3,000 in US.
Re: Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2019
safarigirl:
it is still a car and will fulfill the purpose of driving around

Even more, it is a gift from her husband, given in love

Most Nigerians still cannot afford this car

Some of you say things that make you sound unloved and frustrated

Nobody cares for the model, some women will even take a 1960 Volkswagen beetle from their husbands. It is called an act of love. It must not be a 2018 Maybach, before she even tears up. It's the thought that counts

What happens if her husband gifts her the OLD car and she doesn't disturb us with it.

There.is everything wrong about this. First, she is blocking the front of that car in the pictures so we won't see the year and model.

Since she is ashamed of flaunting the car, she should have just kept quiet and stop craving to be in the news. People dey build house in millions, buy 2 cars, and disturb nobody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) / Mohameed Yusuf: Falz Condemns Kano State Government For Sending Musician To Jail / Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.