Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

I am Receiving Death Threats -Lady Who Accused Tunde Ednut Of Rape Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I am Receiving Death Threats -Lady Who Accused Tunde Ednut Of Rape Cries Out (405 Views)

"I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems / Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out / Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I am Receiving Death Threats -Lady Who Accused Tunde Ednut Of Rape Cries Out by medua123: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2019
Nigerian lady, Olamide, who accused blogger, Tunde Ednut of raping, impregnating and abandoning her, took to social media to cry out that she has been receiving death threats and if anything happens to her, Nigerians should hold Tunde Ednut responsible.

She revealed that her life is being threatened because of the accusation she made against the blogger, she further laid curses on Tunde Ednut for the harm he has cursed her..SleekGist Reports

See post

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/lady-who-accused-tunde-ednut-of-rape-cries-out/

Re: I am Receiving Death Threats -Lady Who Accused Tunde Ednut Of Rape Cries Out by Praizenews: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Birthday With A Post Of Gratitude / Princess Shyngle Wedding Date Leaks (video) / BBN Saga,i'll Be Surprised If Tacha Wins--tunde Ednut Tells Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.