Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Birthday With A Post Of Gratitude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Birthday With A Post Of Gratitude (404 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Birthday With A Post Of Gratitude by GistCandy(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2019
Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji celebrates her 39th birthday today, 19th of September, 2019 with a post of her showing gratitude to God for her life.

Linda Ifeoma Ikeji is a Nigerian blogger, writer, entrepreneur and former model. She is known for her blog, Linda Ikeji’s Blog.

She wrote:

My last year as a 30-something year old! ���. But I am so grateful for how far God has brought me. For all the blessings I don’t take for granted; for my son, parents, siblings, great friends, loyal fans, everyone who has followed my journey and to you reading this!
Happy birthday to me! Thank you so much for all the well wishes. God bless you and yours! #Sept19 #Virgogirl

Happy birthday to her!

Source: https://gistcandy.com/linda-ikeji-celebrates-birthday-with-a-post-of-gratitude/

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Birthday With A Post Of Gratitude by GistCandy(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Birthday With A Post Of Gratitude by Birdeyeview: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2019
Must everything be PUBLICIZED? Majority of nigerians and misplaced piorities blike 5&6
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Birthday With A Post Of Gratitude by Adepet222(f): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2019
Hbd

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Tells Teni He Wants To Start “ashewo Business” As He Solicits For 1 Milli / “I Have N5million For You,tacha Please Come Home”, Says PH Millionaire -#bbnaija / NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS Toyin Abraham Appeals To Her Fans To Stop Attacking ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.