Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria (26531 Views)

Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? / I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
GMbuharii:
Nobody is venting, no fire on thread,see them silent and viewing thread...see them formlng 'evidence'... Buh during Onnoghen vendetta kangaroo trial,all fatais Mufutaus mumunis Rahmanis all Kabiru ganiyu Ajanaku Lagbaja etc where all breathing fire and brimstones...they filled the entire atmosphere with nitrogenous ewedu and sulphuric gbegiri acidic pH gas..... nobody his word..

Thanda Paya all hypocrites...

grin grin grin
Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adeibeku adaibeku
TRIGITIS and afamed must hear this grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by OgbeniSamm(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
dre11:

For the former Chief Justice, it was all business.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/352204-9-6billion-judgment-debt-how-former-cjn-helped-pid-to-defeat-nigeria.html

I bet the man will face no consequences. The law, the police and SARS are only to oppress the common man. Stupid country.
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by OgbeniSamm(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
festacman:
This should be treated as pure act of ESPIONAGE and the force of existing laws should be applied without further delay. By this SELFISH act, Alfa Belgore has made himself an ENEMY of the state of Nigeria and should be declared so by National Assembly and documented for posterity.

Alfa Belgore betrayed past, present and future generations of Nigerians. He should be, without further delay, stripped of his GCON national honours and forced to step down from all appointed positions. Alfa Belgore should be treated with IGNOMINY. He should be blacklisted from attending national ceremonies.

The leadership of National Labour Congress should in concert with Civil Society Organizations organize a national protest immediately, if they are serious, to force the National Assembly to conduct a public hearing on P&ID scandal. It doesn't make sense to picket Senator Ngige for doing his job and remain inactive in the face of this massive betrayal that will certainly affect Nigerian workers.

Alfa Belgore should bow his head in shame. He name deserves a prominent position in National HALL OF SHAME.

Nothing will happen to him, sir. Is it not this stupid country?
But if it's the common man now, you will see Police, SARS and DSS behaving like mumu up and down.
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by OgbeniSamm(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
vibre:
I would have done the same, I have to secure my own interests first before thinking of the interests of this useless country. Am I unpatriotic? You're damn right!! Proudly unpatriotic!!

SMH for this country.

Sorry for Nigeria
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by Boyooosa(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
let me googe him first before sending in my comment.

modified;
no wonder, he even went against buhari's act of honoring the late mko even after death; this man is a useless something else!
https://www.nairaland.com/4547049/buharis-award-gcfr-m.k.o-abiola
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by Susu888(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
maasoap:

Their failures? I can't remember Buhari's administration signing contract deals with P&ID

To save urself from ur blood heating up whenever u find farahaideed jst skip the comment,the guy is painstakingly stupid and dumb to an extent i can't believe any human can be. I wonder wht he gains being anti Nigerian.
Surely some mofo from ghana or south Africa. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by LZAA: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
immhotep:

TRIGITIS and afamed must hear this grin
Simplyleo too grin
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by OlujobaSamuel: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Sermwell:

You are so myopic not to see that they are just trying to shift the blames to a man who can no longer defend himself!! And you are here disgracing yourself in a public asking for a dead man to be killed!! continue!!
Who killed him?
The man is still alive biko.
Though retired, as a former cjn, he is still under the employment of the fg and he is remunerated like the sitting cjn.
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by Insectkiller: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
Alfa belgore is along time known thieff...
Am not surprised.. shocked shocked
dre11:

For the former Chief Justice, it was all business.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/352204-9-6billion-judgment-debt-how-former-cjn-helped-pid-to-defeat-nigeria.html

Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by Sermwell(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

Who killed him?
The man is still alive biko.
Though retired, as a former cjn, he is still under the employment of the fg and he is remunerated like the sitting cjn.
I'm sorry bro!! I mistook him for another late CJN
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by glowingflame7: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
We have many SANs as minister, but the current minister of Justice is too dull for the position. He lost every one of Buhari's case as presidential aspirant. Hearing him speak is itself a loss. He just has the position based on loyalty reward, not on merit. Little wonder, Nigeria is literally sleeping in court.
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by sizer07: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Mehn, this article long pass Bet9ja slip....

Tomorrow now one bastard will come and tell me to die for this country, be patriotic, when a whole former CJN who has reap this country by passing wrong judgements when in active service , yes cuz that is exactly the kind of man I see him for. A snitch. His un born grand children can never be poor but still yet becuz of greed he snitch against his mother land for the love of dollar. That grand commander of Niger honor he was giving shd be strip off ASAP charge him for treason and jail his assk for life.this are the kind of people who are surpose to be in jail not sowore. $9.6b , N2.3 thrilion ,20% percent of our foreign reserved. Lord have mercy. Sometimes a lawless country like Colombia na him for fit this Nigeria. This man no go wake up the very moment this news came out.a mafia would have wipe out his entire generations in a swooped .to think that he is still chopping national cake by been a member of NCS, national council of state.!God abeg if time to end this world reach, make you state from Nigeria. If Nigeria end up paying this money ,We are finished. Any way I trust the dullard @ the helm of affairs. Even if UK prime minister point gum for buhari head him no go approved this money. So assurance cover us in that aspects. But mean while this bastard Alfa bilgore of a man shd be dealt with if found guilty of a bridge of code of conduct to serve as deterrent to other dollar mongers up coming snitch like him.shege Nama

1 Like

Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by maasoap(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
FarahAideed:

Govt is govt and it's continuous so it's Buharis fault since it's his stead now

No, it's not his fault. If you want to tie it to that notion, the best way to put it is: it is the federal government fault.
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by cimag: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Justice Belgore had the shortest tenure in the history of Nigeria as CJN.He was CJN between July 2006 and Jan 2007(6 months)I stopped reading the article immediately the writer wrote that Belgore was CJN between 2006 and 2008.It shows that he didn't do a thorough research before writing.So,his article is full of errors,null and void.
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by wingmanIII: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
ihitenansa:
If na Igbo man u go dey hear Igbo too like money..Igbo can sell him mama,..Igbo go sell Nigeria

Don't mind the bloody hypocrites. Useless animals
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Mehn, this article long pass Bet9ja slip....

Mr Belgore’s legal advice to P&ID

Case dismissed
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by 4gunners(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Whynotthetruth:

1)What's the difference between what Alfa Belgore did here and what Buhari did as Head of State when he voted against his country in OAU elections? Has anybody vilified him for that? has he being crucified?

2)Isn't buhari trying and co seeking to shift blame by all these semantics?

3)Why did he not sit and work on the file since 2015?

4)Since the said company offered for negotiations, why didn't he take that option than this ridiculous approach now?
There is no way to justify his action. It is treasonable.
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by executive12: 4:06am On Sep 15, 2019
vibre:
I would have done the same, I have to secure my own interests first before thinking of the interests of this useless country. Am I unpatriotic? You're damn right!! Proudly unpatriotic!!

It's my opinion that every Nigerian is unpatriotic.
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by ideylaff: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
NGRsenate:
Didn’t read the entire article but...

-Someone mentioned espionage above, why is it so?

-Is Belgore an international lawyer?

-Ex CJN aside. Lawyers are paid to take sides no? So if he was hired to interpret a certain set of laws as he was trained to do, why is it a problem?

I may be wrong but I’ve seen a couple of cases where foreign lobbyists employ the services of bigwig US lawyers.

I’m here to learn, someone-preferably a lawyer-educate me

Thank you for having a cool head out of all and making sense.

Since this case has come to light all I see FG doing is blame all but themselves.

Lastly the great Legal mind Late Rotimi Williams was known to represent many foreign governments in cases against Nigeria.

Also it’s not as if the money the FG will lose in this case will come to benefit the poor people shouting on social media.

I don’t care to be honest . The quicker we’re broke the better.
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by 4gunners(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
ideylaff:

Thank you for having a cool head out of all and making sense.

Since this case has come to light all I see FG doing is blame all but themselves.

Lastly the great Legal mind Rotimi Williams was known to represent many foreign governments in cases against Nigeria.

Also it’s not as if the money the FG will lose in this case will come to benefit the poor people shouting on social media.

I don’t care to be honey . The quicker we’re broke the better.
Someone who once led the legal arm of a county shouldn't have done this. Rotimi Williams or lobbyist as the guy mentioned was not ex-CJN . This man has benefited so much and still benefits from the states. He is even a member of council of states. His action is the height of greed.

I don't know what this old men want to use money for. As an ex- CJN, you and your family have been insured for life.
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by iPhoneRepairer: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sermwell:

You are so myopic not to see that they are just trying to shift the blames to a man who can no longer defend himself!! And you are here disgracing yourself in a public asking for a dead man to be killed!! continue!!
Get your facts right. The fool is still alive
Re: How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria by mikejj(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2019
Gracealone:

You must be a kindergarten teacher.

T for Turkey!

grin
lol u know every.. tolotolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court: APC Stages Counter-Protest In Abuja / Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check / Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.