Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Busola Dakolo Serving Some Weekend Therapy With These Sultry Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Serving Some Weekend Therapy With These Sultry Photos (3416 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo Serving Some Weekend Therapy With These Sultry Photos by DaSleak: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2019
Busola Dakolo recently released a beautiful picture of herself wearing glasses as she lies glancing through a book. She is really looking hot and sexy in the photo.

Checkout how she poses with her hand on the head. Most of her fans were excited when they saw the picture on her Instagram page.

see more - https://www.thesleak.com/busola-dakolo-serving-some-weekend-therapy-with-these-sultry-photos/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Busola Dakolo Serving Some Weekend Therapy With These Sultry Photos by Praizenews: 9:51am On Sep 14, 2019
wink
Re: Busola Dakolo Serving Some Weekend Therapy With These Sultry Photos by restore8(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2019
do you wish to build an Instagram page?

do you need someone who can help you grow your page to up to 1000 followers?

do you need someone who can manage your Instagram page?

kindly check my signature and contact me below. kindly contact me for more information.
Re: Busola Dakolo Serving Some Weekend Therapy With These Sultry Photos by Ayodehji202: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
Them blogger blogger don finally turn nairaland to Instagram dump site

By the way if this get to the promise land then we nairalanders need to protest against seun and his mods

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Serving Some Weekend Therapy With These Sultry Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ayodehji202:
Them blogger blogger don finally turn nairaland to Instagram dump site

By the way if this get to the promise land then we nairalanders need to protest against seun and his mods

Any small thing, na photo.

They even tagged the photo "sultry". Sultry koor, salty ni >:

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Serving Some Weekend Therapy With These Sultry Photos by Wealthierboy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
Notice! Seun you must make me a celebrity it this Nairaland because i'm tired of making yeyebrity on NL. OKAY?
Re: Busola Dakolo Serving Some Weekend Therapy With These Sultry Photos by Ayodehji202: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

Any small thing, na photo.
They even tagged the photo "sultry". Sultry koor, salty ni >:
e be like say you self get blog,but hope say you no follow the crowd
Re: Busola Dakolo Serving Some Weekend Therapy With These Sultry Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ayodehji202:

e be like say you self get blog,but hope say you no follow the crowd

Hahaha grin
My blog don tay wey I update for am sef
Re: Busola Dakolo Serving Some Weekend Therapy With These Sultry Photos by Ciaos: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
So this woman don take this rape matter, popular pass her husband way never sing any hit song for long time now.... Hmmmmmm!!!
Re: Busola Dakolo Serving Some Weekend Therapy With These Sultry Photos by Richdad50(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

‘I Suffered After Divorcing My Billionaire Ex-husband’ – Dabota Lawson / Nigerian Lady Keeps Social Media Buzzing As She Turn Her Panties As Bra(photos). / Wizkid Buys Frog Chain For Davido? Davido In Shock As He Receives His Frog Penda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.