Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

‘the Road To Redemption Will Be Long… Very Long’ - PSG Ultras Warn Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘the Road To Redemption Will Be Long… Very Long’ - PSG Ultras Warn Neymar (338 Views)

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Thierry Henry: For Me, The Problem Of PSG Is The PSG Ultras / Ferdinand And Crouch Warn - Another Lionel Messi Ballon D'or Would Be "Travesty" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘the Road To Redemption Will Be Long… Very Long’ - PSG Ultras Warn Neymar by Oluwatosin10(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2019
Supporters of the Ligue 1 champions
have hit out at the forward for
'humiliating' their club as he pushed for
a move to Barcelona over the summer Ahead of Neymar’s much-anticipated
return to the field for Paris Saint- Germain, Collectif Ultras Paris has released a statement from supporters
groups warning the Brazil star that he must be on his best behaviour to win
back the fans. Neymar spent much of the summer pushing for a return to Spain, returning late for pre-season training and
attempting to manufacture a transfer
due to comments his entourage made in
the media. For example, when quizzed over his
favourite footballing moments, he cited Barcelona’s famous ‘remontada’
against PSG. While that has gone down as one of the most famous matches in
the Catalans’ history, it is regarded as
one of the most infamous in that of the,As such, his actions have antagonised
PSG’s most loyal and vocal supporters
ahead of Saturday’s Ligue 1 clash with Strasbourg. In a statement, Collectif Ultras Paris said:
“In a footballing sense, Neymar is one
of the greatest players of his generation,
but that's far from the most important
thing for us today. What we reproach
him for is being disrespectful on several occasions towards our club, even to
have humiliated it at times.
Re: ‘the Road To Redemption Will Be Long… Very Long’ - PSG Ultras Warn Neymar by restore8(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2019
the prodigal son has returned.

do you wish to build an Instagram page?

do you need someone who can help you grow your page to up to 1000 followers?

do you need someone who can manage your Instagram page?

kindly check my signature and contact me below. kindly contact me for more information.

(1) (Reply)

14 Match Unbeaten: Liverpool Hits Milestone In Newcastle Win / Tammy Abraham / The Best FIFA Football Awards 2019 Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.