Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Suicide Survivor Shares Glowing Photo 3 Months After She Tried To Take Her Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Survivor Shares Glowing Photo 3 Months After She Tried To Take Her Life (618 Views)

Jewellery Thief Exposed After She Tried To Rob A House In Lagos / "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) / Domestic Violence Survivor Shares Her Experience, Advises Ladies To Speak Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Survivor Shares Glowing Photo 3 Months After She Tried To Take Her Life by GistGoViral: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Twitter user @MoreiraSoo walked through the valley of the shadow of death and came out alive. She took to twitter to express her gratitude to God three months after she attempted suicide.

3 months ago I was in the hospital cos i tried to take my own life, I ha to quit my job, so called 'friends' stopped talking to me, my boyfriend left me and I was sexually asaulted but I had to drag myself out of that pit and by the grace of God I've made some progress. Amen. she wrote

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/suicide-survivor-shares-glowing-photo-3-months-after-she-tried-to-take-her-life

Re: Suicide Survivor Shares Glowing Photo 3 Months After She Tried To Take Her Life by GistGoViral: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2019

Re: Suicide Survivor Shares Glowing Photo 3 Months After She Tried To Take Her Life by restore8(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2019
what a beautiful lady. and you wan kill yourself like dat?
thank God �

do you wish to build an Instagram page?

do you need someone who can help you grow your page to up to 1000 followers?

do you need someone who can manage your Instagram page?

kindly check my signature and contact me below. kindly contact me for more information.
Re: Suicide Survivor Shares Glowing Photo 3 Months After She Tried To Take Her Life by Ibile77(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thank God

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Man Drowns His 18-month-old Son To Punish Wife / Customs Seize N914million Worth Of S*x Drugs In Sokoto / 5G: Unknown Group Burns Multiple Network Poles Down , Gives FG Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.