Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] (25502 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos / Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison For Destroying EFCC Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] by Truefaith: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] by EkunKekere: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
Even though this one is a MOOSLIME who pretended to be a pastor?

CyberEBOLA:
ALL PASTORS ARE SCAMMERS

1 Like

Re: Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] by PapaAdanna: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Dem like juju Wel Wel over there
Re: Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] by PapaAdanna: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afonja Moslem forming pastor?

Chaii inside life...

Incase u wanna doubt, just look at his stained forehead

1 Like

Re: Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] by Americanboy35: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
banji1:
The guy in the middle must be the gang leader and the arrowhead. No wonder his face has been resized and reshaped with Bodija slaps! Oyo people have no joy!! grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
I swear bro
Re: Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] by Jabioro: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Have they be able to recover all the stolen cash? If yes the scammers should proceed straight to prison there is no need take to court ..
Re: Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] by webngnews: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
Oh
Re: Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] by Lovelygrl: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
This is no hypnosis, its scamming.
I was also faced with this same trick by two people, I started seeing red flags when they told me to drop everything on me even the money and clothes that I brought from home on their instructions to the second person, same way he dropped all his stuff with me and came back to collect them after he walked to where he was told to go and see a sign of whose making things difficult for him.when I refused they got really pissed off lol. But a friend of mine fall to this same trick in another state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrow Of God Orphanage Home In Onitsha Sealed For Illegal Adoption / Man Removes Wife’s Genitals & Hair For Ritual / Osun Police Command Headquarters Invaded By Armed Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.