Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu (1313 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by UncleGist: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
It's no longer news that the marriage of Blossom Chukwujekwu to Maureen Esisi, has packed up.

Nigerians have dug out a throwback video interview of the Nollywood actor where he said divorce is never an option for him.

In the interview with Broadway TV, the actor said a good marriage is the sole responsibility of a man. When asked if Divorce is the best option for a failed marriage, he repsonded

First of all what is a failed marriage? A marriage fails only because both of you don't want to work at it. It is basically first taking responsibility and the responsibility first of all rests solely on the man. I for one know that God doesn't like divorce, so divorce is out of the question. Now before the both of you got into it, you made a vow.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/divorce-is-not-the-best-option-for-a-failed-marriage-blossom-chukwujekwu

Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by UncleGist: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2019

Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by Praizenews: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by eTECTIV: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Talk is cheap na... Na wen U wear d shoe U go understand why others chose slippers or bare foot. "I don't care" and "It's not my portion" na for who e neva jam.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by NGRsenate: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
eTECTIV:
Talk is cheap na... Na wen U wear d shoe U go understand why others chose slippers or bare foot. "I don't care" and "It's not my portion" na for who e neva jam.

I swear! Dem plenty for nairaland.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by BlessedNuel: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
Issoryt
Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by RoyalBlu(f): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
See how life has made him eat back his words. It must be tasting like bitter kola now.

It's well with them.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by GistReport: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
cool
Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by NobleAngell(f): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
That's why its not good to judge people when you haven't walked in their shoes. God help us.

(1) (Reply)

I Never Know How To Take These Mirror Selfies. WTH? - Linda Ikeji New Hot Look / Photo: Tonto Dikeh Bags Certificates From Modul University / ”your Child Is Ugly” - Nigerian Lady Attacks Tboss For Crying And Laying Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.