Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) (4528 Views)

Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem On Nairaland? / My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? / How To Solve "Anti Inadvertently Mode" On Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by Sureguytalk(m): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin grin you are conspicuously an olodo cool cool cool
judgementyard:
It's easy grin
But I wont attempt to solve it cus I can't grin
Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by Sureguytalk(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin grin I hope they didn't post you to a school to teach during your nysc. cool
Stundey:

So simple! Addition of 3 odd numbers can't give even number, but that's not all as we have to solve this.

So here is the solution - 13 + 11 + rotate the 9 by 180° to the left (it gives 6) = 30

My 2 cents
SN: I ain't a mathematician ooo wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by JABAIDO(m): 7:20am On Sep 15, 2019
Mrshape:
Is only possible using some functions,
Cos
Cos1,+15,+15
factorial (!)
3!,+11,+13
Differentiation
(dy/dx of 5) +15 +15

And some other functions

Did you mean sin 1?
Cos 1 is 1.

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by Stundey(m): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2019
Sureguytalk:
grin grin grin I hope they didn't post you to a school to teach during your nysc. cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by judgementyard(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2019
Sureguytalk:
grin grin grin you are conspicuously an olodo cool cool cool
Hahaha no be small olodo! grin
Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by 40secondsMan: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2019
mytime24:
Where is local man when u need him grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by jiggar(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2019
"Taps mic and clears throat"

Solving this is perpetually impossible, if left like this.

However, to resolve it, it must be brought to everyone's attention that, the first box is actually a person, who is now adding two empty boxes to get the sum total of 30.

So, a person is adding 2 actual figures to arrive at 30, in this case 15+15.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by tbabs10166(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2019
Its not possible . A sum of three odd numbers can't give you an even number
Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by olumbateey(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2019
If you check the numbers very well, some of the punctuation are comma, while some are dots. So work with that.
Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by sunnymix: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mrshape:
Is only possible using some functions, Cos Cos1,+15,+15 factorial (!) 3!,+11,+13 Differentiation (dy/dx of 5) +15 +15
And some other functions
are you math teacher
Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by DaddyMorenike: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Been going through different comments. I can only SMH.
It's actually solvable using syntax methodology of evaluation and retrogeneration.
First of all, we take 15 for example and qualify it with odd pathogens that can be acclimated to industrial embargo, such that chemical components are boiled at 30 percent levels.
If you're still reading this mumu comments, meet me at Yaba right.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by Mrshape: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
JABAIDO:

Did you mean sin 1?
Cos 1 is 1.
I missed up that cos function it is
It is neither cos1 nor sin1
Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by Mrshape: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
sunnymix:
are you math teacher
Yes I am.
Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by smat101(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Jennifer129:
It's impossible.
Why?.......it's because any combination of any two of the above numbers(odd numbers) would give you an even number e.g 1+1=2, 5+7=12.
If another one of the given numbers is added, it would give an odd number and never 30.

In other words, you can never add 3 odd numbers and get an even number.
Odd+odd=even...........odd+odd+odd=odd.
Thank you.
Both of us are geniuses ...I love maths cool
Jennifer129:
It's impossible.
Why?.......it's because any combination of any two of the above numbers(odd numbers) would give you an even number e.g 1+1=2, 5+7=12.
If another one of the given numbers is added, it would give an odd number and never 30.

In other words, you can never add 3 odd numbers and get an even number.
Odd+odd=even...........odd+odd+odd=odd.
Thank you.
Both of us are geniuses ...I love maths
Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by smat101(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Been going through different comments. I can only SMH.
It's actually solvable using syntax methodology of evaluation and retrogeneration.
First of all, we take 15 for example and qualify it with odd pathogens that can be acclimated to industrial embargo, such that chemical components are boiled at 30 percent levels.
If you're still reading this mumu comments, meet me at Yaba right.
grin grin grin I dey there dey wait for you
Re: Can You Solve This Problem? (photo) by GreatManBee: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
I tried solving this with python. It's not possible. No addition of the numbers will give 30.
Find below the python code. You can run it yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Just Got A Brand-new Huawei Y9 A, And I Regret It Without Goo Playstore / Has Anyone Ever Downloaded Youtube Video B4? Is It Possible? / The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.