Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Didn't Deactivate My Twitter Account, I Only Ran Out Of Data, BugIT’s Seun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Deactivate My Twitter Account, I Only Ran Out Of Data, BugIT’s Seun (430 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Foreign Illegal Miners Ran Out Of The House Before Explosion — / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Deactivate My Twitter Account, I Only Ran Out Of Data, BugIT’s Seun by Ctorch: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
I Didn't Deactivate My Twitter Account, I Only Ran Out Of Data, BugIT’s Seun Onigbinde Claims | Sahara Reporters
Instead, Onigbinde has attributed his brief disappearance from Twitter to running out of airtime and mobile data.

Re: I Didn't Deactivate My Twitter Account, I Only Ran Out Of Data, BugIT’s Seun by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
BugIT has already joined the lying crew....lolzzzz

Nothing like activism in Nigeria, they are all after their pocket.

The only activist I dare say to have seen with impeccable character is Nnamdi kanu.......if you have any against him prove it or remain silent.

The rest are hustlers.....name them Sowore, Adeyanju, Charley boy, Wole soyinka, Uwazuruike, Saro Wiwa, Pat utomi....Aisha yesufu, Oby Ezekwesili, and many more

They are all hustlers.
Re: I Didn't Deactivate My Twitter Account, I Only Ran Out Of Data, BugIT’s Seun by KwoiZabo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Story for the gods.

You don see shidren wey no know difference between Deactivation of Account and running out of Data.

When you join APC telling Lies will become our Local Language. The Devil must be in APC John 8:44.

Malu.

Re: I Didn't Deactivate My Twitter Account, I Only Ran Out Of Data, BugIT’s Seun by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Just imagine the cheap lie.
Imagine this man o. Maybe he has ran out of finance that's why he accepted the job after much criticisms.

But he should have asked Lai (PhD of lies) to help him on this na?
Re: I Didn't Deactivate My Twitter Account, I Only Ran Out Of Data, BugIT’s Seun by Racoon(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
shocked Lies! Lies!! Lies!! Senseless and untenable lie.He has been zombified with the APC lying gene.Ashiwere!
Re: I Didn't Deactivate My Twitter Account, I Only Ran Out Of Data, BugIT’s Seun by vedaxcool(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
[s]
Racoon:
shocked Lies! Lies!! Lies!! Senseless and untenable lie.He has been zombified with the APC lying gene.Ashiwere!
[/s]

Clueless like his brother Jona, the budgIT guy only prove one thing that many of you who criticize PMB are unprincipled hungry critics who feel left out.
Re: I Didn't Deactivate My Twitter Account, I Only Ran Out Of Data, BugIT’s Seun by Olanipekun1: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
[s]
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Clueless like his brother Jona, the budgIT guy only prove one thing that many of you who criticize PMB are unprincipled hungry critics who feel left out.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

I Was Told To Join APC To Be Forgiven - Mailafia / See What Was Found Out About DSS Charges Against Sowore / FIRS Replies Timi Frank Over VP’s N90bn Claim, Threatens Libel Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.