Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! (434 Views)

Help Help ;fake Bank Alart / Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling / HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! by Hallenjay: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
There's this group of people I don't want to drop there name here for security purpose.
They go on telegram scamming people with properly edited transaction status for months now, to the extent any newbie that join the group will think it's not possible for this to be scam because over 30 people keep sending in series of transaction slips and some giving testifying to the fact that the ve got there returns.
One of newbie was scammed recently and explain his ordeal to me,it was so horrible and wish I can do more for him.
Am here pleading to whoever can be of help.
We've series of track information that can be of help or anyone that can link me to a member of EFCC.
I want this people down. Pls help help help.
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! by auntyrose(f): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
contact this guy e might be able to help 09055480448
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
auntyrose:
contact this guy e might be able to help 09055480448
Thanks seems I need it too
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2019

(1)

She Was Not A Prostitute But Worked At The Hotel / Driver Abducts His Boss For N20m Ransom; Gang Leader Beheaded Over Greed / .18 Seater Bus With Passengers Crash In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.