Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him (59015 Views)

Border Closure: Thieves Descend On Trapped Lorry-load Of Goods / Naval Officers Descend On Thief After Robbing Young Girl At Christmas Event.PICS / Air Force Operatives Descend On Tax Force Men In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by DrMuzungu(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2019
oluwoleife:
It's simply psychological.
He should see a doctor asap cos he won't stop

Correct. He should see a doctor... Doctor Kalasnikov.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Umarzy(m): 12:17am On Sep 15, 2019
Alright

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by DebbyYB: 12:20am On Sep 15, 2019
Tramadol in action
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Yankee101: 12:21am On Sep 15, 2019
I trust naija
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by biafrasun: 12:26am On Sep 15, 2019
After dem go say igbos no get respect for their parents, where this one commot from. Children of wailing Jeremiah.
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by tintingz(m): 12:30am On Sep 15, 2019
Raysleek:
Its always good to taste the medicine you give to others. But if this is true I must say there has been some gray areas in bringing up that child. train a child in the way he should grow and when he is old he won't depart from it
The bolded is not always the case tho.
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by tintingz(m): 12:35am On Sep 15, 2019
Olayinka8793:
How about checking him into a mental hospital to ascertain the state of his head, because I can't understand how a sane man will dare raise his hands to beat his mother.
I am used to seeing cases of senseless guys publicly insulting there mothers when angry, but will be ready to kill you if you dare disrespect same mother.
It takes a bit of insanity to beat your own mom, no matter her offense.

Some reasons why he's beating his mother.

- He maybe taking drugs, smoking weeds that fuel his anger.

- He's mentally unstable

- He's told his mother is a witch and the cause of his poverty.
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by lincs25(m): 12:40am On Sep 15, 2019
Our area it was a woman that beat her husband at will without a good reason. This faithful day she start beating the man again she also carry knife threatening to kill the man. We neighbours could not bear it any longer, we decided to handle her fuckup with better beating. After receiving better beating from us she has never ever fight with her husband again.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Goalnaldo(m): 12:47am On Sep 15, 2019
I hope it was "knack am something" that was played for him. kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Princedapace(m): 12:51am On Sep 15, 2019
Olayinka8793:
How about checking him into a mental hospital to ascertain the state of his head, because I can't understand how a sane man will dare raise his hands to beat his mother.
I am used to seeing cases of senseless guys publicly insulting there mothers when angry, but will be ready to kill you if you dare disrespect same mother.

Don't mind them. Nigerians behaving like South Africans they condemned.
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by macaranta(m): 12:51am On Sep 15, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Well said
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 15, 2019
This is why African culture is better for families

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by frozen70(f): 4:06am On Sep 15, 2019
Looking at him, you will know that he is deranged
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Emmaino99(m): 4:36am On Sep 15, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Don't worry yourself the insanity can be beaten out of him

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Bianda24: 5:02am On Sep 15, 2019
The neigbours have done well. I am because we are.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by nadiq1: 5:23am On Sep 15, 2019
Olayinka8793:

There is no need to take him for mental health evaluation. From this video, he has been evaluated and given the right therapy to reset his brain.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by BumbleDevil: 5:28am On Sep 15, 2019
Olayinka8793:

I have also seen where a sane guy beats up the mother whenever she comes home drunk. Shit happens my brother.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by TGON(m): 5:31am On Sep 15, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is the problem with we blacks, we solve problems by creating more problems, if this man dies from internal bleeding what next? angry
if d mother dies frm internal bleeding wefin u gain? Just baffles me how u care so much about d well being of a retarded fool. The shameless he goat dat has no regard 4 his mother is irrelevant 2 d society, infact his death wud b considered as a plus 2 d society.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by kingsleyebuka55(m): 5:35am On Sep 15, 2019
he was celebrated on the day he was born....i guess....he's parent never knew that they've had monster as a son..

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Germannig: 5:39am On Sep 15, 2019
Afonja. No home training
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by TGON(m): 5:39am On Sep 15, 2019
DrMuzungu:
Is it right or wrong, OP asks?

It is outright wrong!!! They did not beat him and humiliate him well enough.
lol now here's my favorite comment in this thread.....naija n savage av bin in holy matrimony since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Cantonese: 5:55am On Sep 15, 2019
For me this is the best view this year.
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Rotimi47: 6:14am On Sep 15, 2019
Stupid boy, he deserve the beating for assaulting his mumundecided

Never physically assault a woman, just walk way.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 15, 2019
A psychopath man it seem that is what you are inclined on

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Born2Breed(f): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2019
I swear na the same mama go still beg for am.

Yeye pikin
Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by PCRepairer: 6:28am On Sep 15, 2019
beresponsible:
grin Mother beater. God bless them
lolz

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by CandidNotes: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2019
Very wrong to use down syndrome as a meme. Don't entertain yourself with another human's disability...

IAmNotBloody:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Immarocks(f): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2019
come oooo,he should be married by now nah....hmmmm how are we sure he is not raping her as well.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by engrchykae(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is the problem with we blacks, we solve problems by creating more problems, if this man dies from internal bleeding what next? angry
why did you conclude that the creature standing on two legs is a man?
tortoise ,bear and gorilla also stand on two legs.
a man won't beat a woman be it mother sister or wife.
the ones who earned the title of man is those neighbours who watch out for creatures like this beast to mend the beast

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by Adekdammy: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2019
God bless those neigbhours

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by ChristmasBells: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2019
Glory to God the beaten he got was indeed a deliverance from God to re program his brains!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him by solsticey2k3(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2019
This is wrong angry

That beating is not enough grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad / "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.