Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log (993 Views)

Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem / Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) / Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper (2) (3) (4)

Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Greenishland(f): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
So I saw this guy's advert on Nairaland promising to create logo for 1,000 naira as promo price. I contacted him to design two for me, he delivered a logo that I didn't like so I asked him to create a better logo for me but since then, he has been giving me stories after stories.

Since he wasn't ready to deliver, I first threatened to publish his name on Nairaland, hoping that he would deliver but the story remained the same.

I kept reminding him daily but he failed. When I saw his advert on line again, I marked it as spam. He came back to threaten me with death within six days.

Please @seun @lalasticlala, please come to my aid and help me on this matter. Below is a screen shot of his threat:

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Greenishland(f): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
More

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nothing will happen to you. It's just a threat! That guy is scam. Just forget about the money and manage the one he did for you till you see a more trusted person please.

You will not die In Jesus Name!!

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by safarigirl(f): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cut your losses and keep moving.

He's just another low life and mere words from a low life cannot harm you. Is he bigger than your God?

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Poorboy: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
You no wan die, but you wan go heaven... In case in case greet Abacha
Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Greenishland(f): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
More screen

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Greenishland(f): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
More conversation

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Greenishland(f): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
More screens. Imagine the number of chats and how many days

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Greenishland(f): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Still more chats

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Greenishland(f): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
His moniker is newshubs

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Greenishland(f): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Oya newshubs you challenged me to post our chats. Here they are. I hope you are proud of your chats now.

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Greenishland(f): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
This case will definitely go to the police

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by heendrix(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Both of you should better pack yourselves somewhere else

confused sect of people sad

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Citytrend: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2019
Greenishland:
Oya newshubs you challenged me to post our chats. Here they are. I hope you are proud of your chats now.
Woman Kevin is my friend. I met him on Nairaland too. From all indication he delivered a job to you which you didn't post Here. From my own opinion all he is asking for is what you want so he can make his final corrections without wasting much time on the job, which you haven't given him any feedback on that in any of your screenshots. Please you people should respect handwork people. I am a graphic person too and I understand the stress of not giving your designer proper information

For me you have absolutely no case against him at all. Tell him what you want so he can wrap up your work as quickly as possible since you want some corrections

Supposed you are a mature person. Not a kid

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by BrutalJab: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2019
Citytrend:
Woman Kevin is my friend. I met him on Nairaland too. From all indication he delivered a job to you which you didn't post Here. From my own opinion all he is asking for is what you want so he can make his final corrections without wasting much time on the job, which you haven't given him any feedback on that in any of your screenshots. Please you people should respect handwork people. I am a graphic person too and I understand the stress of not giving your designer proper information

For me you have absolutely no case against him at all. Tell him what you want so he can wrap up your work as quickly as possible since you want some corrections

Na u be the Kelvin with a different moniker aswear. grin

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Citytrend: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2019
BrutalJab:

Na u be the Kelvin with a different moniker aswear. grin
the truth is always bitter my brother. No harms for your comment tho.

The comment only shows how myopic we are in our thinking. Not your fault though. I blame it on the third world country we found ourselves
Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by deenee: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2019
The logos are ok for the amount paid in my own opinion.

You paid 1k each for the logos and you are practically asking him to travel to the moon to get moon dust for your logo.

The vendor even tried in my own opinion replying to your chat and even offering to replace the logos for you.

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by azikiweironsi(m): 7:36am On Sep 16, 2019
From all indications, I think there is misunderstanding between the two people.
First, I will advise the madam to give exactly what she wants this will help Kevin in doing a good job.
Secondly, I will advise Mr. Kelvin to try as much as he can if possible display different patterns that can be chosen from. Remember, customers are always right.
From my own experience, honestly, I have never met this man ( Mr. Kelvin) before. I saw his advert here on Nairaland and gave him a job to design for me. He delivered the logo within 3Hrs same day. I was impressed with the design at first sight for just # 1000.00(one thousand naira) I even promised him of a little token added to his service for a second design.
Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by skyhighweb(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2019
wow all this for 1k u got 2 design for 1k abi? u didnt like one he ask u to give him preference next thing u are calling him a scammer u ur self get am for body
Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2019
Hanty this chats doesn't point to a scam. Why don't you provide him with the details he needs?
Besides, you too like awoof. All this gra gra for just 1k?

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by skyhighweb(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2019
Chi59:
Hanty this chats doesn't point to a scam. Why don't you provide him with the details he needs?
Besides, you too like awoof. All this gra gra for just 1k?
d thing no tire u
Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by midastouch040(f): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2019
Greenishland , awoof dey purge belle. Pay the right money and get good service. I don't trust most promos. See as he was abusing you because you paid 2k. And at the end, you still didn't get the quality of what you wanted instead it's death threats and insult you get. Sorry. Pls use professionals next time or at least stay way from nonsense promos like this. Most times, they don't deliver good stuff because they feel the money isn't worth it. They do it to attract the masses and get crowd money.
Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Gulher: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Greenishland:
This case will definitely go to the police
lmao is the 1k worth it? Why dont you just take the money you want to spend on police case to a professional designer's place and get a satisfactory job
Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Some people are so stupid on this nairaland
Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Shhhh01(f): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2019
Citytrend:

Honestly i don't even see why she is taking this ish like this. The guy is clearly trying his best to satisfy her. She is clearly looking to cause problems for this guy for nothing. SMH.

Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by Shhhh01(f): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2019
deenee:
The logos are ok for the amount paid in my own opinion.

You paid 1k each for the logos and you are practically asking him to travel to the moon to get moon dust for your logo.

The vendor even tried in my own opinion replying to your chat and even offering to replace the logos for you.

Imagine. i swear i tot she paid like 10k upward sha.
Re: Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log by BarristerAlarig: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2019
We reject customers like the OP. From all indications, the designer tried!! If you were not impressed with the design, why not provide samples or clearly state your preferences??

There are people you don't do business with,

The OP is one of such.

Hidden Truth About Tacha And Tundeenut Revealed / Good Girl LA Joins Bbnaija’s Ella To Do A Cover Of Davido’s ‘blow My Mind’ / Guyana Minister Fights LGBT Agenda Taking Over His Society