Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem (73873 Views)

Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife / 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by ExclusiveBet: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
A Yoruba actor, Yusuf Kareem, has accused popular crossdresser, Bobrisky, of threatening to release his tapes.

Kareem claimed that Bobrisky threatened to release his bedroom tape on all social media platforms after a serious argument ensued between them.

Speaking in his native dialect, the actor narrated that Bobrisky owed him money and drugged him to make an explicit video.

He further reiterated that he is unbothered by the tape even if Bobrisky eventually leaks it on the internet.

However, the actor didn’t state clearly how Bobrisky got his tape.

https://www.gistreel.com/he-is-threatening-to-release-my-tape-bobrisky-called-out-by-actor-yusuf-kareem-video/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by sehin79(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
lol you be BOB BOYFIREND i believe it is an intimate tape

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
and drugged him to make an explicit video.

BWAAAAAAAAAH!!!! so someone drugged you to fukc your nyansh (or for you to fukc them) and you didnt go to police or nothing, but the minute you guys have an argument, and HE threatens to release your love affair, you are here talking yeye "drugging you" nonsense, abi?

279 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
Who drills who?
Next post pls

78 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by finallybusy: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
I don’t believe Bobrisky really sleeps with men. I know he hangs out with and bangs Nollywood actresses. Sha, you can never vouch for anyone in this life.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by brainteaser11: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Good

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mchew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Okwyjesus(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wahala!

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
How did he get your bedroom tape

37 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Naybahood(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Clout

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Kingpele(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Shut up bedroom pics with a fellow man disgusting...this abominable lots should rest till we recover the mandate of our national citizens from escobar the drug lord

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Kharol1234: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
How your tape take reach Bob hand? 😂😂😂😂😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Angelfrost(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Everybody just wants to trend no matter the cost!

Who be dis one now?!! undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Sensiblerealist: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by nairalee(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
so all these rumors that i used to hear about bobrisky sleeping with rich people and celebrities is true

***pukes***

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Luckysbab: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Foolish post

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by TimFisher2: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
lipsrsealed

This one is a Homo erectusis

Look at his face

For him to use the word "nude" tapes is disgusting

A real man will say this manchi wants to release my naked pictures.

And moreover how your naked picture take reach him/her hands

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Nuhskhut: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
People are now using this sextape to blow nonsense blow.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
He drugged you or you volunteered!
You should have said Mr/Miss Bobrisky raped you afterwards. Liar

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Emyemyberry(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Abeg make bobrisky release the clash of bones of Adam and Steve
Make sure 14 years for kirikiri go epp una continue the hardcore rubbish una don dey indulge

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Miir: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wahala
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by MrAgbako: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
I no understand. Man + man?

Okay I get it.
Bob if you know say dem carry u too for 9months for belle and ur mama born well, mmeaning that u not a stvpid human then release the tape asap.

Some people really need to chop this 14 years beans for jail. Two of una go chop am. Dirty lowlifes

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by salbis(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Two foolish adults.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by EtransferLord: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Haa

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by abbey621(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Werey dey disguise......Bob release the kraken grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Puss360(f): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Where the video dey, I wan check something.....

Lolzz ......

Well, the fact is, defamation is illegal....
But wetin dey the video Na sex tape If na sex tape, the sex dey between who and who?? If no be sex tape say na Nude, then who u dey show the nude
Biko, make dis matter reach court so I go follow go siddan listen and probably watch the video....🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

13 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by nedekid: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Imagine

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Solsix(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actor Olamide David Is Dead / Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) / 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.