Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Aside Sex, Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship - Nigerian Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aside Sex, Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship - Nigerian Lady (398 Views)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aside Sex, Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship - Nigerian Lady by prof2007: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2019
If We Remove Sex, Most Of We Ladies Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship - Nigerian Lady

Over the week, this has been the trending story online after one Nwanneka Odoh shared her view on what most ladies offer in a relationship. According to her, most ladies are so dependant on men that they don't like to cater for themselves; they are only proud of having a vag*na. She said that it's only s3x that most ladies have to offer in a relationship.

Read what she posted below:

"If we remove S3x from relationships you will discover that most of we ladies have nothing to offer in relationships..... Search your conscience, what else do you offer aside from S3x Remove money from a relationship and you will discover that over 90% of ladies won't see a reason to be in a relationship. We want our men to take care of us but we add no value to their life other than s3x and troubles.... Let's change our mindset, let's learn to be valuable in a relationship..... Let's pray for them when they are down... Motivate them to hustle harder, give them listening ears; Let's give them reasonable advise, let's play a role of a mother in their life"....Nwanneka Odoh

SOURCE: https://www.gist mania.com/talk/topic,398604.0.html

What do you think? Do you agree with her?

Re: Aside Sex, Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship - Nigerian Lady by ade002: 1:47am On Sep 15, 2019
Hmm. Still thinking..... Honestly may be true.. We are gradually getting that freedom we so desperately want and forgetting that humans are social animals
Today's marriage is like two kings on the same land. We want to be married and still be independent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside Sex, Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship - Nigerian Lady by LewsTherin: 6:13am On Sep 15, 2019
I was advising a young friend last week on finamcial discipline. During the discussion he shocked me by saying girls expect to be placed on an allowance when dating.

I mean what the heck! Dating! Not courting, not married, UNILAG dating!! And she is expecting to be on a monthly allowance? From a boyfriend that is also a student like her? Recieving stipends from his parents too?

If this is what this generation believes then we are in deep horse manure.
Re: Aside Sex, Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship - Nigerian Lady by Jentle244: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2019
your head dey there
Lucky is the man who will marry you or who has married you
Re: Aside Sex, Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship - Nigerian Lady by Jentle244: 6:42am On Sep 15, 2019
LewsTherin:
I was advising a young friend last week on finamcial discipline. During the discussion he shocked me by saying girls expect to be placed on an allowance when dating.

I mean what the heck! Dating! Not courting, not married, UNILAG dating!! And she is expecting to be on a monthly allowance? From a boyfriend that is also a student like her? Recieving stipends from his parents too?

If this is what this generation believes then we are in deep horse manure.

They think it is n entitlement

Partial Blame should go to the guys who do such....Am not saying a guy should be stingy...when entering a relationship, that relationship should be defined

(1) (Reply)

Fabric Rose Flower Design / A Thread For Mentors And Mentees / Video As Us-based Nigerian Lady Sends Brand New Benz To Her Mother In The Villag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.