Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) (55714 Views)

Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by PCRepairer: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2019
Sheriman:

You are a Fraudster and Scammer.. I authoritavely say it.. your days are numbered on Nairaland.
Nairalanders should beware and Becareful.
christ! Mr Sheriman! Do you have prove to justify your claim? or you just want to intentionally tarnish my business image? please post your prove pls
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Chris brown can dance!!!!!! He just love Dancing.

Blow my mind is definitely the greatest collabo in Africa history!

All this kids sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2019
Nairaland Must be FREE from all these Betting Fraudsters and Scammers claiming they have Sure ODDs... That the Biggest Lie of the Century.. they are flooded here on Nairaland just to dupe you and get away with your hard earned change you have in your Wallet.
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by AkweComNg: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2019
Goldenheart:
grin Chris Brown haz blow

I don late for shush...
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2019
Gabbyosun:

You wey no dey jump like frog wetin your papa don achieve.
he has achieved More than your father + your ancestors... cheesy cool kill your self
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2019
Gabbyosun:

You wey no dey jump like frog wetin your papa don achieve.
he has achieved More than your father + your ancestors... cheesy cool kill your self angry
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by PCRepairer: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2019
Sheriman:

You are a Fraudster and Scammer.. I authoritavely say it.. your days are numbered on Nairaland.
oga am waiting ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Obason22(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2019
Ur wedding venue will be in Nigeria so that this guy may flew in to NAija
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by phemmy88(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2019
Sheriman:
Nairaland Must be FREE from all these Betting Fraudsters and Scammers claiming they have Sure ODDs... That the Biggest Lie of the Century.. they are flooded here on Nairaland just to dupe you and get away with your hard earned change you have in your Wallet.

You accused that guy of being a scammer. He ask for prove ...u went mute ?? Was that action intentional or u missed your medicine

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2019
PCRepairer:
oga am waiting ooo
waiting "shabba"there's none to post.. Forgive him the comment was spontaneous.. He probably thought u were those sure odds nuisance here because u kinda used same tactics or should I say antics.. "check my signature " I hate seeing it also.. But then, I'm not alone.. Just forget it bro. Nothing personal.
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Ghallant01(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2019
Congrate Davido..but Wizkid has done better than this.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2019
PCRepairer:
oga am waiting ooo
Deny that you aren't the one that shared a post claiming you have sure ODDs.. Though the post has been deleted on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by PCRepairer: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2019
Sheriman:
Oga you cant tag all business people here as scammers or fraudsters... you just gave my business a doubt, pleas i need your prove pls
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by PCRepairer: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2019
Sheriman:

Deny that you aren't the one that shared a post claiming you have sure ODDs.. Though the post has been deleted on this thread.
me?? sure odds come off it.... how is computer repair and betting related bro i never did bro

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2019
Who God Don bless nobody can curse.
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2019
Sheriman:

Coukd u open a thread 4 him and letz see what he did?

That way, h wld save others 4rm being duped by Nairaland rogues.
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2019
?

Wetin man no go see on Nairaland

stanley000:
To Americans Chris Brown has fallen but to Nigerians davido is growing. Two bounds alike
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by PCRepairer: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2019
Noel1:
Coukd u open a thread 4 him and letz see what he did?
That way, h wld save others 4rm being duped by Nairaland rogues.
wow!
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2019
PCRepairer:
me?? sure odds come off it.... how is computer repair and betting related bro i never did bro
I really Apologize to you @PCREPAIRER.. I WAS once a Victim of these people on Nairaland so ever since then I vowed to tarnish and dent their business whenever I see them on Nairaland..
Please Accept my Sincere Apology!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by PCRepairer: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2019
Sheriman:

I really Apologize to you @PCREPAIRER.. I WAS once a Victim of these people on Nairaland so ever since then I vowed to tarnish and dent their business whenever I see them on Nairaland..
Please Accept my Sincere Apology!!!
RESPECT! We are good bro!

Be careful of those requesting for payment before service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

THIS IS STRICTLY YOUR OPINION, AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

BUT WE FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE WE HAVE SEEN WHAT ALCOHOL CAN DO TO A MAN'S REASONING.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2019
PCRepairer:
Oga you cant tag all business people here as scammers or fraudsters... you just gave my business a doubt, pleas i need your prove pls
Please I really Apologize to you I am sorry... ..
I just realized the actual guy has remove the post on this thread
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2019
PCRepairer:
RESPECT! We are good bro!

Be careful of those requesting for payment before service
Ema binu Simi sir.. edari Jimi.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by PCRepairer: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2019
Sheriman:

no problem i just wanted your clarification, which you just did wink
Sheriman:

no problem i just wanted your clarification, which you just did

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Gassa007: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
the songs sound wacky to me but to each its own I guess
Wacky my foot
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2019
He can and enjoys dancing yes !
Greatest collabo from Africa.. No no never

PUSSYHOE:

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2019
BLOW MY MIND
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by iamirewole: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2019
mperornero:
See as davido dey jump up and down like frog tongue

we like ham lik dt
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2019
Davido, mixture of big money and game...nice one playa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? / Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology / Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.