Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) (55944 Views)

Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2019
mperornero:
See as davido dey jump up and down like frog tongue
bad belle, isallow

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by renewable1(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2019
My man

You want a 1kva complete solar inverter today?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by WetSmoke: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2019
Chris brown with the dance swag cheesy
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by princety24(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2019
Kako has come again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p6PqjpvJ9Y Listen and hear what he has to say
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by stanmorry(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2019
Enemy of progressive like you. Tufiakwa!
mperornero:

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Airtimex(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2019
stanley000:
To Americans Chris Brown has fallen but to Nigerians davido is growing. Two bounds alike

Are you sure about this?

I doubt Chris Brown has fallen in America ,,, I just like Chris Brown and Neyo. They feel attached to Africans.
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Elton01(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2019
mperornero:
Incomplete sentence..and with his Frog voice.
Lolz wink

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by zeebaby4real: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2019
Two of u are 2ch.
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by zeebaby4real: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2019
Two of u are 2much
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by stanley000: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2019
Airtimex:

Are you sure about this?

I doubt Chris Brown has fallen in America ,,, I just like Chris Brown and Neyo. They feel attached to Africans.
it's like a tin of pride to Know your roots, most of these celebrities have done background trace to their root, singera like neyo, Tyrese, nas believe their forefathers are from Nigeria, then tpain Believe his accenstors are from Congo. Tyrese is even following a Buhari on Instagram to tell u how connected he feels. that's the reason they are trying to tap into Africa market, racism in the USA is getting worse and these blacks fear for their existence there. contrary to what Hollywood makes us believe blacks in us make us less than 20%

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
the songs sound wacky to me but to each, its own I guess
haters gonna hate, all he does is win. You hate.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Americanboy35: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2019
Nice
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Nuclear99(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2019
mperornero:
Mumu, You wer carry Angel voice, who Sabi you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2019
Nuclear99:
Mumu, You wer carry Angel voice, who Sabi you
angry pain kill you there , ode oshi!!
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Nuclear99(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2019
mperornero:
angry pain kill you there , ode oshi!!
Na you e de pain na, as for me, Davido to da world

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2019
Nuclear99:
Na you e de pain na, as for me, Davido to da world
you can jump with him o, I no hold you...#awonfrogfan angry
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Nuclear99(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2019
mperornero:
you can jump with him o, I no hold you...#awonfrogfan angry

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by mhayorstically7(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Chris brown couldn't come any closer than this... 5 more days to go with the #IndigoatTour

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
showafrica:
Money must be made, most people paid to see Chris not the music
who asked u?
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by idonhammer: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bread Don get juice?

IronPant:
*sips bread
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by mercyvivv(f): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nice one grin
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nonsense davido NAH copy copy ...wizkid have done this before so no big deal ......
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
shaggy007:

Frog voice, frog jump, who cares?

Obo for life

#Aye

Egede
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by fyneboi79(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
DonBenny77:
Baddest grin
I admire the boy,he keeps breaking borders.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Young117(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
OBO ...
Our inlaw

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
I want to do you whatever you want

Freaky, freaky for you

Show me what you're into

Y'all should stop hating on this hard working dude.
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by opebiboy: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Obo
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
If not for the fact that Chris & David are big time celebrities, this song of theirs wouldn't have made it to any where near any billboard chart

"Blow my mind" is total crap.
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Blowing mu mind

http://cypher9ja.com
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Blowing my mind

http://cypher9ja.com
Re: Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) by etrange: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
OP, I like your English

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) / Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside / Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.