Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) (72070 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Oluwatosin Michael Fatunmbi Kills Driver, Buries Him In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Ogarsimeon(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Useless people in the would you get mine for you to do fucking bullshit

Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Iceberghill(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
This idiot is my neighbor here in Minna no body ever believed he could do such I fear human being

1 Like

Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by TruthProphet: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Am a proof.

grin grin grin grin grin

That was a good one. Please crack another joke! grin
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 16, 2019
Nigerians are throwbacks of the medieval epoch .

Hell is empty. All the demons have congregated in this Golgotha called Nigeria.
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:11am On Sep 16, 2019
TruthProphet:

grin grin grin grin grin

That was a good one. Please crack another joke! grin

God would show himself to you before the end of the week..

Then you'll know he exist.

Quote me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.