Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

If Only You Are Interested???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Only You Are Interested???? (159 Views)

If You Are Interested; You Can Say This Prayer For Yourself. / If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. / Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Only You Are Interested???? by Sandramaryparke(f): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
I am Mrs. Sandra Mary Parker . From Manchester city UK. I and my husband plan to commenced an electronics business there in Africa. So we are in need of someone to oversee the affairs of this business there in Africa.

if you are a God fearing person a d you believe you are well able to handle this business.. do Get back to us withthe bellowed info

1 Full Name, 2 Phone, 3 Years of experience
4 Occupation:, 5 Country of Residua 6 age....
Send these details to my email at ( sandpark55@gmail.com )

Thanks....
Re: If Only You Are Interested???? by xaliujokes(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sandramaryparke:
I am Mrs. Sandra Mary Parker . From Manchester city UK. I and my husband plan to commenced an electronics business there in Africa. So we are in need of someone to oversee the affairs of this business there in Africa.

if you are a God fearing person a d you believe you are well able to handle this business.. do Get back to us withthe bellowed info

Thanks....

419 Scammmer
Re: If Only You Are Interested???? by Janosky: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sandramaryparke:

Thanks....

I comment my reserve.....
Everyone, pls be CAUTIOUS !
I done talk my own.....

(1) (Reply)

The Uniqueness Of Your Life / Is It As To The Lord / Test Every Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.