Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. (468 Views)

8 Important Ways We Can Pray To God As Christians / How You Can Pray And Be Heard !!! / If You Are Interested; You Can Say This Prayer For Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Matthew 11: 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

From time to time, I will be adding new prayer points to this thread. Any interested person can pray along.

I believe every saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah has a direct access to him. No middle man or woman is necessary. We already know who a saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah is. So, it is pertinent that you pray with your own mouth. No saint, servant or messenger of YHVH Almighty needs any spiritual father or mother to stand between him and our Master and Saviour. The Word of YHVH Almighty and his Set-apart Spirit are enough.

The Foundation has been laid. No new foundation is required. The Scriptures of YHVH Almighty are the Foundation. It is on this basis that most of the prayer points will be preceded by Scriptures or drawn from Scriptures.

Remember, obedience is the key. Without obedience, righteousness can't be established. Without righteousness, prayer - prayer offered to the Father in heaven - is pointless. So, don't bother praying if you have one leg in Righteousness and the other leg in demonism. It is impossible to serve two masters at the same time. There is no relationship between light and darkness, righteousness and wickedness. What am I saying? I am saying that prayer depends on who you are praying to and the requirements of such deity. It is foolishness, utter foolery to serve Satan and expect blessings from God Almighty, the Father in heaven.

May the will of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God, who does not change like shifting shadows be done. In the name of his Word, his Salvation, his Righteousness, his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in YHVH and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of YHVH, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of YHVH.

The Word of YHVH Almighty is our weapon. There is no other.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Amos 3: 3 Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?

In any way that my soul may have been tied with the soul of another person, man or woman, through marriage, by satanic and demonic forces and agents, let the Spirit of the truth of YHVH Almighty shatter the cords of such tie and set my soul free. It is done in the name of Word of YHVH Almighty.
Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Matthew 12: 29 “Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man’s house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house.

Any power assigned to suppress my spirit in order to maintain any kind of soul ties done between me and any individual, man or woman, via marriage or otherwise, you are hereby humiliated by the Spirit of Truth YHVH Almighty and your hold broken completely, in the name of YHVH's Salvation.
Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Luke 17: Yahushua said to his disciples: “Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come. 2 It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

All the satanic and demonic agents assigned to me by satanic and demonic forces to monitor me and enforce any kind of soul ties between me and any individual, man or woman, in the name of marriage or otherwise, receive the wrath of YHVH Almighty. In the name of the Righteousness of YHVH Almighty.

Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Isaiah 29: 5 But your many enemies will become like fine dust,
    the ruthless hordes like blown chaff.
Suddenly, in an instant,
6     YHVH Almighty will come
with thunder and earthquake and great noise,
    with windstorm and tempest and flames of a devouring fire.
7 Then the hordes of all the nations that fight against Ariel,
    that attack her and her fortress and besiege her,
will be as it is with a dream,
    with a vision in the night—
8 as when a hungry person dreams of eating,
    but awakens hungry still;
as when a thirsty person dreams of drinking,
    but awakens faint and thirsty still.
So will it be with the hordes of all the nations
    that fight against Mount Zion.

May all the satanic and demonic forces who are engaging in activities with the intention to suppress my spirit or keep my spirit suppressed, with the aim of initiating, maintaining or enforcing any kind of demonic/satanic soul ties ( yoking together of my soul and the soul of another person, man or woman), through marriage or otherwise, be destroyed by their own schemes. May the Flashing Sword of judgement of YHVH Almighty fall upon them till they rise no more. So shall it be in the name of Yahushua the Messiah.

Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Praying along this line unleashes many forces both spiritually and physically. Be consistent. It is not a one time thing. Voices of mockery will come, both physically and spiritually, pay them no attention. Don't be discouraged. We are talking about demonic soul ties here.

A person whose soul has been demonically yoked together with another soul can make all the money in this world and still leave this world without realizing it.

The only evil power that surpasses the one used to yoke two souls together is the one that is required to maintain the ties or bond.
Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Mark 8: 36 What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? 37 Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?

You soul is important, so:

Proverbs 4: 23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.

Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Ezekiel 21: 21 For the king of Babylon will stop at the fork in the road, at the junction of the two roads, to seek an omen: He will cast lots with arrows, he will consult his idols, he will examine the liver.

Ezekiel 13: 10 “‘Because they lead my people astray, saying, “Peace,” when there is no peace, and because, when a flimsy wall is built, they cover it with whitewash, 11 therefore tell those who cover it with whitewash that it is going to fall. Rain will come in torrents, and I will send hailstones hurtling down, and violent winds will burst forth. 12 When the wall collapses, will people not ask you, “Where is the whitewash you covered it with?”13 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign YHVH says: In my wrath I will unleash a violent wind, and in my anger hailstones and torrents of rain will fall with destructive fury. 14 I will tear down the wall you have covered with whitewash and will level it to the ground so that its foundation will be laid bare. When it falls, you will be destroyed in it; and you will know that I am YHVH. 15 So I will pour out my wrath against the wall and against those who covered it with whitewash. I will say to you, “The wall is gone and so are those who whitewashed it,’

Ezekiel 13: 20 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign YHVH says: I am against your magic charms with which you ensnare people like birds and I will tear them from your arms; I will set free the people that you ensnare like birds. 21 I will tear off your veils and save my people from your hands, and they will no longer fall prey to your power. Then you will know that I am YHVH. 22 Because you disheartened the righteous with your lies, when I had brought them no grief, and because you encouraged the wicked not to turn from their evil ways and so save their lives, 23 therefore you will no longer see false visions or practice divination. I will save my people from your hands. And then you will know that I am YHVH.’”

May the thunder and lightning of YHVH Almighty deal with every demonic or satanic gathering at any junction or along any road in my neighborhood targeted at me, in name of Yahushua the Messiah.

In the name of Yahushua the Messiah, let the flashing Sword of judgment of YHVH Almighty, the Mighty One of Jacob, destroy every satanic or demonic altar, whether visible or invisible, erected or raised against me at any junction or along any road in my neighborhood.

Nothing good is ever carried out on demonic or satanic altars erected or raised at junctions or along public roads.

1 Like

Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nehemiah 4: 4 Hear us, our God, for we are despised. Turn their insults back on their own heads. Give them over as plunder in a land of captivity. 5 Do not cover up their guilt or blot out their sins from your sight, for they have thrown insults in the face of the builders.

YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, turn the insults of the enemies of your light, truth, name, Word and righteousness, back upon their own heads.
Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Psalm 24: 7 Lift up your heads, you gates;
be lifted up, you ancient doors,
that the King of glory may come in.
8 Who is this King of glory?
YHVH strong and mighty,
YHVH mighty in battle.
9 Lift up your heads, you gates;
lift them up, you ancient doors,
that the King of glory may come in.
10 Who is he, this King of glory?
YHVH Almighty—
he is the King of glory.

Every ancient satanic/demonic covenant that wants to fight against my soul by acting as an obstacle to my righteous walk in Yahushua the Messiah, the Covenant of Righteousness established by the Blood of the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah, rebukes you.
Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Deuteronomy 33:  About Levi he said:
“Your Thummim and Urim belong
    to your faithful servant.
You tested him at Massah;
    you contended with him at the waters of Meribah.
9 He said of his father and mother,
    ‘I have no regard for them.’
He did not recognize his brothers
    or acknowledge his own children,
but he watched over your word
    and guarded your covenant.
10 He teaches your precepts to Jacob
    and your law to Israel.
He offers incense before you
    and whole burnt offerings on your altar.
11 Bless all his skills, YHVH,
    and be pleased with the work of his hands.
Strike down those who rise against him,
    his foes till they rise no more.”

Matthew 10: 37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Matthew 12: 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

In the name of Yahushua the Messiah, may the judgment and wrath of YHVH Almighty be poured upon any individual, whether father, mother, brother, sister, friend, husband, wife, relation, neighbor or enemy, recruited by the forces of wickedness to fight against the righteous walk that my Father in heaven has marked out for me.

Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

2 Kings 9: When Joram saw Jehu he asked, “Have you come in peace, Jehu?”

“How can there be peace,” Jehu replied, “as long as all the idolatry and witchcraft of your mother Jezebel abound?”

In the name of Yahushua the Messiah, let any individual, male or female, who is operating under the spirit of wickedness that was in Jezebel, the wife of Ahab, receive the wrath and judgment of the Mighty One of Jacob, YHVH Almighty, and be consumed by his/her own schemes.

Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Things are being stirred up and they are rattled.
Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
More prayer points coming up.

To YHVH ALMIGHTY be the glory.

Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

1 Corinthians 2: 11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of YHVH except the Spirit of YHVH.

In the name of Yahushua the Messiah, the Salvation of the Mighty One of Jacob, let every channel or link established between my soul and the soul of any "spiritual" father or mother, through which wishes, thoughts and desires of the Satan and demons may be projected to me, be broken.

Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Jeremiah 5: 26 “Among my people are the wicked who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.

In the name of Yahushua the Messiah, the Word and begotten Son of YHVH Almighty, let every trap set for my soul catch its owner and let the snares of the fowlers, which the prepared for my soul, ensnare their own souls.

Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Where will they get the power for prolonged spiritual warfare?
Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
You can also go through these links in order to grasp why this thread was created and the importance of praying along this line.

https://www.nairaland.com/4909625/what-rules-soul#73931985

https://www.nairaland.com/7072249/issue-soul-tie#112449313
Re: If you are interested, you can pray Along This Line. by elated177: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Righteousness and unrighteousness do not agree.

(1) (Reply)

Is Speaking In Tongues A [b]must[/b] When One Is Baptized With The Holy Ghost? / Johnson Suleiman: What Really Happened In 2017 / Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.