Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Citizenship Without Marrying A Foreigner - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Citizenship Without Marrying A Foreigner (966 Views)

List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You / What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citizenship Without Marrying A Foreigner by Emmy2009(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Please let me just get straight to the point. I have a fiancee which I aim to take with me eventually and I have 5million already which I aim to use to travel next year. Abeg which foreign country can I go that has good or even average jobs that will give me citizenship without marrying a girl from their soil. I don't care if it takes years to get the citenship or if I can get it thru mago mago means. As long as I don't marry anyone.
Abeg someone should help me with a list of countries

1 Like

Re: Citizenship Without Marrying A Foreigner by greatnaija01: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
Netherlands
Its one of the best countries on earth.

Pls do your research, dont just believe me... I know what am saying from experience.

Emmy2009:
Please let me just get straight to the point. I have a fiancee which I aim to take with me eventually and I have 5million already which I aim to use to travel next year. Abeg which foreign country can I go that has good or even average jobs that will give me citizenship without marrying a girl from their soil. I don't care if it takes years to get the citenship or if I can get it thru mago mago means. As long as I don't marry anyone.
Re: Citizenship Without Marrying A Foreigner by heendrix(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Emmy2009:

Ireland
Re: Citizenship Without Marrying A Foreigner by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
My NO about Netherlands is that you must learn Dutch or else you will just be relegated...

No time ..i'm aiming English speaking country....
Re: Citizenship Without Marrying A Foreigner by nlPoster: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Must you people start your incitement asap?

And check each country's citizenship requirements on their websites.

Why so much hate, you can ask your question without it.

It's the fault of those who marry and help others with papers.

1 Like

Re: Citizenship Without Marrying A Foreigner by nlPoster: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
Besides aren't there multiple threads detailing how to get permanent residence in various countries without going through the marriage route? Please search those.
Re: Citizenship Without Marrying A Foreigner by Hadampson(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
Emmy2009:

Germany
Austria
Brazil
France
Netherlands
New Zealand
Australia
Northern Ireland
Re: Citizenship Without Marrying A Foreigner by Ugosample(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2019
Emmy2009:

citizenship by investment is what you may be looking for
but then
I am 100 % sure you don't have the capital requirements

so that said
your next best option is express entry for Canada
Once you land you get citizenship after 3 years od continuous residency

Australia has something similar

(1) (Reply)

63 Vehicle Chain Reaction Accident Occurs In Virginia USA. Pics / Man Spotted Enjoying Free Ride To His Office At The Back Of A Fuel Tanker(video) / Facts About Gembu, Mambilla Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.