Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Please I Need Solution To This Physics Projectile Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Solution To This Physics Projectile Questions (308 Views)

Pls Help Solve This PHYSICS / Can You Solve This Physics Question? / A Genius Should Help Me With This Physics Calculation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Solution To This Physics Projectile Questions by Adeagbo77: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
1. Two objects were projected vertically upward at different times with speed of 50m/s and 100m/s respectively. If the time interval is 2 seconds, when and where will they meet?

2. A player kicks a ball at 37 degree with the horizontal ground, with an initial velocity of 14.6m/s. A second player standing at a distance of 30.5m from the start point in the direction of the kick starts running to meet the ball at the moment it's kicked. How fast must he run in order to catch the ball before it hits the ground?
Re: Please I Need Solution To This Physics Projectile Questions by greatnaija01: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
wow.... so you cant use your brain anymore...

INTERNET HAS REALLY SPOILED PEOPLE o... this is sad.
Re: Please I Need Solution To This Physics Projectile Questions by kunleweb: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
The variable is time. You have other details na
Re: Please I Need Solution To This Physics Projectile Questions by Adeagbo77: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
greatnaija01:
wow.... so you cant use your brain anymore...

INTERNET HAS REALLY SPOILED PEOPLE o... this is sad.
Oga, why naw? What is the big deal in asking for help? Nobody knows all and there is no crime in what I did

(1) (Reply)

Must Needed Data Science Skills For 2020 / My Experience With A High Level Old Woman In School / FSB Truly Deserves A Reform!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.