Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Experience With A High Level Old Woman In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience With A High Level Old Woman In School (307 Views)

Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. / Meet Linus Opara, A High Ranking Nigerian Professional In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A High Level Old Woman In School by Akinowon123(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
My first question 'is a formal letter suppose to be a begging letter or that of showing much respect because I don't understand anymore. '

Two of my exam courses were clashing in school and I wrote a letter directing it to the woman appointed for such issue. I submitted the letter last week and was ask to check back, I was there today hoping to get a good feedback. Then boom

The woman claims my letter is not a formal letter and that I show no sign of respect in it. There was this phrase in my letter which says

"I hereby request that it should be look into as I won't be able to write the two papers at the same time".

She said who am I not to be able to write it at the same time, I was speechless....I know within me that was why she was appointed to put things in order for student with such issue but with her statement, all I see is a old literate person trying hard to be loved or respected or trying to show her levels in academial. She claimed I should written in a begging way telling to please help change it. Although I was asked to check back but I think I will soon involve the Head of Department or even Dean of Student Affair if nothing is done. I can't come and have extra year cos of this.

Pls Nairalanders, av I written anything wrong with the above statement.
Re: My Experience With A High Level Old Woman In School by sweetonugbu: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bro go and write a begging letter, if she wants you prostrate do it, you are still a student, don't allow her to frustrate you.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A High Level Old Woman In School by Gemineye: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Formal letter or not if you need something your letter should show some form of humility
If you read some formal letters ehn....Pomposity and arrogance are written all over them

I hereby request
i humbly request

There's nothing wrong with the bolded

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

E- Lesson Notes For Jss- Ss / Buhari promises to step down in 2023 / Fund Yourself Through School: Earn With Your Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.