Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (1833 Views)

Xenophobia: South African Embassy In Lagos Shuts Down / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by 360kwado: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness

[Watch Below ] ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYvXyM-1Xm8

Re: Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by Dispensable(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
360kwado:
Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness

[Watch Below ] ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYvXyM-1Xm8
ok
Re: Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by SLAP44: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Waiting for them to come and beg me in my village in Mbaise, I have already started adjusting to life in Nigeria, I have started a business of selling grass to herdsmen from my father's bushes. I plan to make millions this year. grin

10 Likes

Re: Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by Kingpee2(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
I’m not buying the crap,too late when the deed has been done ,how do ypu replace the stolen items that were looted ....Abegii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by donstan18: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
Confused psychos.

They beg today, next thing tomorrow, they'll start looking for Nigerians to kill again.

It's better to be a struggling king in your land than to be a rich slave who can be slaughtered or butchered anytime in another man's land.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
SLAP44:
grin
I'm just wondering what you would have said against the country if they had insulted Nigeria.

Most of you who wish Nigeria bad but go to church to pray for blessings need real deliverance from chronic ignorance.

You can't be constantly saying the opposite of what you pray for. In short, the things you constantly say are the end products of your mind.

May God deliver you people.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by Fianze93(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Someone said the only important peace right now is AirPeace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by SLAP44: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

I'm just wondering what you would have said against the country if they had insulted Nigeria.

Most of you who wish Nigeria bad but go to church to pray for blessings need real deliverance from chronic ignorance.

You can't be constantly saying the opposite of what you pray for. In short, the things you constantly say are the end products of your mind.

May God deliver you people.

God's presence left Nigeria the very day they choose an illiterate over a professor. We mere mortals should mentally give up on any hope of the country getting better because it will not.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by technuel: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Frustrated souls
Re: Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
SLAP44:

God's presence left Nigeria the very day they choose an illiterate over a professor. We mere mortals should mentally give up on any hope of the country getting better because it will not.
Then stop complaining already.
You already know yet you are always complaining, isn't that madness?

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by KwoiZabo(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
I am speaking to South Africans now. Mandela was deceived/given a condition that he must declare SA as a Rainbow Nation before he would be released and made president. He fell for that and up till today 80% of SA's wealth is in the hands of the less than 10% white. SA is not a Rainbow Nation it is a Black Nation. That is what Mugabe enforced in Zimbabwe and also people like malema of the EFF party stands for. If South Africans are wise they should fight the right people not fellow Africans that are looking for daily bread.
Re: Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by SLAP44: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

Then stop complaining already.
You already know yet you are always complaining, isn't that madness?

Stop complaining that your dirty country is a disaster? grin

Evil triumph when good men keep quiet. That's why we all need to be vocal against your evil contraption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by jkendy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bunch of crazy, stu:pid, lazy hypocrites!
Keep your 'begging' and your country to yourselves, we're no longer interested in your affairs. Very soon you guyz will realize what it means to loose good people around you.
Even your relevance will soon be a thing of the past in the eyes of International Communities
Re: Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by jkendy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
donstan18:
......It's better to be a struggling king in your land than to be a rich slave who can be slaughtered or butchered anytime in another man's land.
Quite agree with you!
Their compatriot (Lucky Dube) said;
"It's better to be a hungry free man than to be a well fed slave"
Re: Xenophobia!!! South Africans Troops To Street To Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness by Mynd44: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2019

(1)

Dino Melaye Condoles With Gov Yahaya Bello / BREAKING: Ogun Unveils COVID-19 Isolation Center / Access Bank, Oyo State Judiciary Hustling My Property – Uba Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.