Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? (1297 Views)

Our Private Partners Funded Sms To Nigerians On Covid-19 — Ncdc Dg / Nobody Paid For Our Private Jet- Senate Committee / Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by Daverytimes(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Let's get this out of the way, it is the governments job to bring home its citizens if they are in danger. However when it became clear that our government (as always) was beyond incompetent, what was the action of the pastors that had the capacity to bring even if it is just a few Nigerians home.

Where were they when our citizens needed them.
Not one pastor thought it best to even offer to provide their private jet to airlift Nigerians.
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Private jet of how many seater capacity to select and lift few Nigerians home..when a tailor-fit provision with a larger plane has been made available

..you are funny man...try to be objective rather than allow your negative emotions about pastors rule you..I agree that many pastors are thieves and selfish...but dragging them into this is just lame...

3 Likes

Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by Daverytimes(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Private jet of how many seater capacity to select and lift few Nigerians home..when a tailor-fit provision with a larger plane has been made available

..you are funny man...try to be objective rather than allow your negative emotions about pastors rule you..I agree that many pastors are thieves and selfish...but dragging them into this is just lame...

Tailor fit provision was made by one man and his Airline, it was provision to airlift as much as he could on his own budget. The government was not supporting him.

There are 10s of people still stuck at the consulate with no way to get back, those people are not being flown back by anyone. Many of them have private jets with 10 plus seater capacity, so don't give me that.

1 Like

Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by sorom4: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
[Quote author=Daverytimes post=82253600]

Tailor fit provision was made by one man and his Airline, it was provision to airlift as much as he could on his own budget. The government was not supporting him.

There are 10s of people still stuck at the consulate with no way to get back, those people are not being flown back by anyone. Many of them have private jets with 10 plus seater capacity, so don't give me that[/quote]
Stop showing your stup@@ity
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by StillX10(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Anything negative that has to do with pastors you are happy to talk about it.

Muslims are so dangerous that people are afraid to talk about them because they may likely look for your location and eliminate you
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Daverytimes:

There are 10s of people still stuck at the consulate with no way to get back, those people are not being flown back by anyone. Many of them have private jets with 10 plus seater capacity, so don't give me that.

Exactly ..that’s more tailor fit provision..and someone has made it alr day...did he make the provision with a 10-15 man capacity private Jet??of course not..if these pastors have large planes and they don’t use it...then criticizing them would be justified.... that’s my opinion though...u r entitled to yours
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by FarahAideed: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
Most of the planes our pastors own cannot sustain any flight above 2 hours except for pastor oyedepos Gulf stream IV and G550
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
Presiding Pastor, Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has declared he will assist in airlifting more Nigerians willing to return home from South Africa.

He made this known on Thursday via his verified Twitter handle @APOSTLESULEMAN
The cleric, who said he will pay flight tickets for some Nigerians willing to come home from South Africa, wrote: “Just heard 900 Nigerians want to return home from SA.

“I asked the flight tickets be bought for 20 Nigerians in South Africa who want to return home.

“I will take care of the cost. We will airlift more by God’s grace. God keep you all alive,” the cleric said in his tweet.
Source:https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/12/xenophobia-apostle-suleman-makes-offer-nigerians-south-africa/amp/
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by AgentNairaland(f): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
We Were At Where You Put Us Because We Were Afraid Of You Nigerians To Come Where We Where, You Guys Wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by tiger28: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
1StopRudeness:

are you saying that NONE of them could have done what Mr Onyeama(air peace) did? With all their money With all their Churches all over South Africa?
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
tiger28:
are you saying that NONE of them could have done what Mr Onyeama(air peace) did? With all their money With all their Churches all over South Africa?

...Mr air peace isn’t doing it with a private jet even though he has quite a few in his collection of planes... He’s doing it with big planes...I don’t get why u are getting worked up that a person ddnt go use their private jet to go do the same....ok... what were u expecting they should go and bing them home in 10s..and go back to pick more?
it’s not a Yaba-ikorodu trip...so I don’t really get what this is about

1 Like

Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
AgentNairaland:
We Were At Where You Put Us Because We Were Afraid Of You Nigerians To Come Where We Where, You Guys Wicked

grin where were u from
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by AgentNairaland(f): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

grin where were u from

I were from Republic of
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
1StopRudeness:

...Mr air peace isn’t doing it with a private jet even though he has quite a few in his collection of planes... He’s doing it with big planes...I don’t get why u are getting worked up that a person ddnt go use their private jet to go do the same....ok... what were u expecting they should go and bing them home in 10s..and go back to pick more?
Leave the guy joor
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Stop feeding drunkards bro, allow him to wallow in his ignorance.

Does the drunkard know that you don't just pick your private jet and fly it in the air to another country just like that?

Does he know that there are fees to pay to control towers and to work with them before you fly and before you land?

Does he understand that you don't just fly to another country without proper arrangements?

Does he even know that most of these PJs are subleased to smaller firms by these ministers so they won't stay idle?
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by Samunique(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

Stop feeding drunkards bro, allow him to wallow in his ignorance.

Does the drunkard know that you don't just pick your private jet and fly it in the air to another country just like that?

Does he know that there are fees to pay to control towers and to work with them before you fly and before you land? Leave the OP, he's just Pastor-phobic .

Some of them who come here to run their mouth against anything Pastors will never try it against Islamic cleric for the fear of their lives.
The can only try their against Pastors knowing they will keep quite as usual.

Does he understand that you don't just fly to another country without proper arrangements?

Does he even know that most of these PJs are subleased to smaller firms by these ministers so they won't stay idle?

Leave the Op alone, the guy is just Pastor-phobic !!!

Anything Pastors makes people like him lose their senses.

We have lot of them on this forum.

They only remember there was no schools, no hospitals, no this no that when psators' issues arise.

Bunch of hypocrites !!!
Re: Where Were Our Private Jet Pastors When They Were Needed? by greatdreamer(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Daverytimes:
Let's get this out of the way, it is the governments job to bring home its citizens if they are in danger. However when it became clear that our government (as always) was beyond incompetent, what was the action of the pastors that had the capacity to bring even if it is just a few Nigerians home.

Where were they when our citizens needed them.
Not one pastor thought it best to even offer to provide their private jet to airlift Nigerians.

Your messiah, President Lifeless has 11 or 13 presidential jets at his disposal, did he release any of them?
Tinubu has two private jets did he release any of them.
One day you'll blame those pastors for being jobless

(1) (Reply)

Why Soludo? / Oyo State Government Releases Names Of Park Managers / NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.