Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat (1296 Views)

Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by scribble: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Let's come up with a list of places to buy beef in Nigeria without patronizing the blood suckers

I know shoprite is 1 such place as their suppliers have their own ranch in Ogun

Where else?
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
scribble:
Let's come up with a list of places to buy beef in Nigeria without patronizing the blood suckers

I know shoprite is 1 such place as their suppliers have their own ranch in Ogun

Where else?

Lol. Shoprite meat cannot satisfy one mama put's requirements talk less of a whole city.

2 Likes

Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by Okoroawusa: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Lol. Shoprite meat cannot satisfy one mama put's requirements talk less of a whole city.
Abeg ask him the source of ShopRite meat... America?

2 Likes

Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by BiafraIpob25: 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Namibia grin
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by scribble: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Abeg ask him the source of ShopRite meat... America?

They have their own ranch. Try and read na
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by Okoroawusa: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
scribble:

They have their own ranch. Try and read na
Akuko
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by scribble: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Akuko

What's akuko?

R u alright
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by Blue3k(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Eat more pork. Have you called to see if anyone mails frozen meat?
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by delpee(f): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
There are ranches around Lagos and Ogun States that supply meat to big supermarkets like Shoprite, Spar etc. Some have their own outlets especially around Lekki.

By the way, there are many options. Some of us don't eat beef. The reality is that it's not as healthy as others like fish, guinea fowl, goat meat, chicken etc

People should breed more goats, rams et al as good alternatives to beef.

1 Like

Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
delpee:
There are ranches around Lagos and Ogun States that supply meat to big supermarkets like Shoprite, Spar etc. Some have their own outlets especially around Lekki.
please give me the name of where some of this ranches are located in Lagos and Ogun, I go like go see them myself.
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by spinna: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
BabaOwen:
please give me the name of where some of this ranches are located in Lagos and Ogun, I go like go see them myself.
Me i have a startup ranch / dairy in Oyo State. I came up with a tag related to
what OP is talking about.

'Ethically Raised Cattle'

Cattle that have not prior to slaughter or sale:
Destroyed other farmers lands in the name of being fed..have not been used to create road diversion so as to perpetrate criminality.. Cattle that have not been used to transport weapons or drugs..cattle that were not stolen from their previous owners i.e cattle rustling

You cant guarantee any of these criteria from the average cattle market. I think people of the south should own their own cattle and raise them themselves in modern systems. I guess i felt so strongly about it that i actually did it uprooting my lagos born life to go to Oke Ogun and now raising and caring for my ladies.. Beyonce and Lady Gaga (and baby Aretha) by myself for the past year plus. Its been a wealth of experience and adventures and struggles..from pasture establishment to fence building to millking to cow driving and tethering... but i can tell you all now that you dont need jazz to handle or rear cows. Guess what? You dont need a traditional 'herdsman or boy either. In fact anyone with average physical ability can do it.

Presently i am also seeking investment or links to a loan or grant to expand my farm now that i have so much the 'google and reality attained cow sense'.The only solution is for us to have our own ethical ranches. In every problem there is massive opportunity call 07063463851. I can also consult for other Dairy or beef cattle starters

..as this thread reflects people are concerned if the meat they are buying is sponsoring terrorism that is swallowing lives. Buying from and investing in ethical modern cattle farms is the relief to this concern
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by JonDon12: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
spinna:

Destroyed other farmers lands in the name of being fed..have not been used to create road diversion so as to perpetrate criminality.. Cattle that have not been used to transport weapons or drugs..cattle that were not stolen from their previous owners i.e cattle rustling

You cant guarantee any of these criteria from the average cattle market. I think people of the south should own their own cattle and raise them themselves in modern systems. I guess i felt so strongly about it that i actually did it uprooting my lagos born life to go to Oke Ogun and now raising and caring for my ladies.. Beyonce and Lady Gaga (and baby Aretha) by myself for the past year plus. Its been a wealth of experience and adventures and struggles..from pasture establishment to fence building to millking to cow driving and tethering... but i can tell you all now that you dont need jazz to handle or rear cows.

Presently i am also seeking investment or links to a loan or grant to expand my farm now that i have so much the 'google and reality attained cow sense'.The only solution is for us to have our own ethical ranches. In every problem there is massive opportunity call 07063463851. I can also consult for other Dairy or beef cattle starters

..as this thread reflects people are concerned if the meat they are buying is sponsoring terrorism that is swallowing lives. Buying from and investing in ethical modern cattle farms is the relief to this concern

I support this.
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by delpee(f): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
BabaOwen:

Google Meat Huts and Lekki Farms for instance.
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by redsun(m): 1:44am On Feb 25, 2020
spinna:

You cant guarantee any of these criteria from the average cattle market. I think people of the south should own their own cattle and raise them themselves in modern systems. I guess i felt so strongly about it that i actually did it uprooting my lagos born life to go to Oke Ogun and now raising and caring for my ladies.. Beyonce and Lady Gaga (and baby Aretha) by myself for the past year plus. Its been a wealth of experience and adventures and struggles..from pasture establishment to fence building to millking to cow driving and tethering... but i can tell you all now that you dont need jazz to handle or rear cows. Guess what? You dont need a traditional 'herdsman or boy either. In fact anyone with average physical ability can do it.

You

I can deduce that you are a very smart dude from what you write up.

I am looking into projects like that and I will definitely save your number for when visit that tormented land of opportunity again.. At the moment I have healthy native cows in my village that are running around like wild animals that need proper domestication, control and maximising. Our first fundamental task as people is to be able to feed ourselves efficiently and make the best of our world.

Leaving our main source of red meat to the bloodthirsty and primitive nomads is not just violently dangerous, but hygienically and medically too. We can do better than that can spot the blessings in disguise.
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by ican2020: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2020
We eat chicken and catfish, no place for cow meat
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by orisa37: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2020
We shall import Cows but not The Herdsmen.
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by blasted12: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2020
For as long as you live in Nigeria, there's no running away from Fulani meat
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by helinues: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Sebi na Fulani dey operate Abbatoirs Nationwide..

Where are the supermarkets getting their meats from if not from Abbatoirs.. or how many private ranch do we have in the country?

Una go receive sense Las las
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by orisa37: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2020
We shall have Ranches but not Fulani Herdsmen
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Akuko
Always showing his primitive and Bauchi mindset..
Better change Mohammed Sani Bichi.
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2020
scribble:

What's akuko?
R u alright
Don't bother yourself with him.
His name is Sani Bichi from Bauchi state.
People like that are informants.
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by GiggyJaggi: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
For as long as you live in Nigeria, there's no running away from Fulani meat
[/s]
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by scribble: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Don't bother yourself with him.

His name is Sani Bichi from Bauchi state.

People like that are informants.

Ok no wonder he is always biching

What a miscreant

Go and inform on me now. Olodo dodo bird
Re: NO TO FULANI Beef: Aternative Places To Buy Cow Meat by scribble: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2020
spinna:

I like your drive. Well done.

(1) (Reply)

A Senior Man In Ask Rock Is Dead. / Abia Economic City: Developments In Abia / Where Is Yemi Osinbajo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.