Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Need A Roommate In Abuja!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need A Roommate In Abuja!!! (361 Views)

Female Roommate In Abuja / In Need Of Roommate In Benue Or Taraba / Who Want A Roommate In Lekki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Roommate In Abuja!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Good day all,
I am a corp member with batch b stream two. I am currently working on my redeployment process to Abuja. Though I am yet to get a PPA, I am already making plans to rent an apartment. We all know about the high cost of accomodation in the capital city. As such, it won't be easy for me to pay the rent singlehandedly. I am looking for a female to split the rent with. I don't mind if you already have an apartment and you're looking for someone to split the rent with, anyone is fine with me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Lalasticlala mynd44
Please move this to the front page

(1) (Reply)

Sold out / Batch C 2019 / Friday Credit Alert !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.