Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! (1009 Views)

The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists / Muslims Admit: " We Can't Answer David's Question!" (featuring Adnan Rashid And / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by bingbagbo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
In Genesis 18:1 the bible records that, the Lord appeared to Abraham, of course in human form. There were two angels with Him.

This is the question a Jehovah's witness because of their heretic beliefs about the Lord Jesus Christ cannot answer

Please JWs, who appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18:1?

Thank you
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by bingbagbo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Still waiting
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by mkbessman(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
well. I’m not a jehovah witness but I read the King James Version on my phone and it was written “The LORD. Then on the Goodnews Bible version I saw “The Lord” so I guess that’s another thing to consider.
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by bingbagbo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
mkbessman:
well. I’m not a jehovah witness but I read the King James Version on my phone and it was written “The LORD. Then on the Goodnews Bible version I saw “The Lord” so I guess that’s another thing to consider.

Please answer the question

Who is that lord?
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by bingbagbo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
My brother Janosky, please I am still waiting oo grin
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by mkbessman(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
bingbagbo:

Who is that lord?
. Well. Lord is usually used for Jesus while LORD is usually addressed to God. But in different Bible versions we find both. So that’s where some contradictions set in.
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by bingbagbo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
mkbessman:
. Well. Lord is usually used for Jesus while LORD is usually addressed to God. But in different Bible versions we find both. So that’s where some contradictions set in.

Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by Janosky: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
bingbagbo:
Gbagbo lying Pharisees and FRAUD man. It's very idiotic of you to rush & open this new thread.
Integrity and Fidelity..., these attributes are noticeable in anybody who possess them..
Gbagbo Pharisee has NONE !!
Below is our conversation in another thread you ran away from......

@1
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham,
See Overwhelming Evidence!!!
by Janosky : 1:10pm
bingbagbo: @1:03pm....

So who appeared to Abraham in
Genesis 18:1
Please I am waiting for the answer
Do you agree with Yahweh @ Exodus
33:20? Do you agree with Jesus Christ @
John6:46?

@2)
by bingbagbo( m ): 1:22pm
Janosky :
33:20? Do you agree with Jesus Christ
@ John6:46?
Please answer my question, please
Who appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18:1?
Please

@3
by Janosky : 1:36pm
bingbagbo:
Who appeared to Abraham in Genesis
18:1? Please
Janosky :
Mr Gbagbo , I have given you my preliminary
answer question.... please answer these two
questions above... then we can proceed. I
will give a more detailed response.... my
promise.

***NOTE:

Janosky Question to bingbagbo:
Pls, answer both questions then let's proceed.... in the other thread...
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by Janosky: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
bingbagbo:
bingbagbo:
Janosky :
promise.
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
Bingbagbo go & answer both questions above in the other thread where you ran away from.....
You're being dishonest to run fi cover & open this new thread.
You lack integrity, it's so bad.....
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by bingbagbo(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Janosky:

bingbagbo:
Janosky :
promise.
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
Bingbagbo go & answer both questions above in the other thread where you ran away from.....
You're being dishonest to run fi cover & open this new thread.
You lack integrity, it's so bad.....

It is obvious you cannot answer even though the answer is obvious

I can umder stand your frustration, the Lord God Jesus Christ appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18:1, no wonder The Lord God Jesus Christ who can't lie referred to His meeting with Abraham in John 8

Halleluyah

If you doubt me, then tell me who is that Lord that met Abraham

Still waiting !
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by Janosky: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
mkbessman:

Thank you, mkbessman!
To digress a bit....
Those contradiction sets in because in all the bible versions you checked, God's name, YHWH in the Hebrew manuscript (pronounced Yahweh or Jehovah ) was removed & replaced with the titles LORD GOD or Lord Almighty...
Pls, check that same chapter in American Standard Version, Darby Translation ,New World Translation, Aramaic Bible in Plain English... You will spot the difference...

American Standard Version
Abraham's Celestial Visitors
1 And Jehovah appeared unto him by the
oaks of Mamre, as he sat in the tent door in
the heat of the day; 2 and he lifted up his
eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood
over against him: and when he saw them, he
ran to meet them from the tent door, and
bowed himself to the earth, "

*** Now to the topic of this thread, pls ask 'bingbagbo' why he dodge those two questions :
( Do you agree with Yahweh @ Exodus
promise.)
... Again, ask him why rush to open this thread when he failed to resolve this issue in his previous thread...
Gbagbo lying Pharisees is not HONEST..
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by Janosky: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
bingbagbo:

It is obvious you cannot answer even though the answer is obvious

I can umder stand your frustration, the Lord God Jesus Christ appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18:1, no wonder The Lord God Jesus Christ who can't lie referred to His meeting with Abraham in John 8

Halleluyah

If you doubt me, then tell me who is that Lord that met Abraham

Still waiting !

Genesis 18:1,2..
Then Yahweh appeared to Abraham by the
oaks of Mamre in the heat of the day, while
he was sitting at the entrance to his tent.
And Abraham looked up and saw three men
standing nearby. When he saw them, he ran
from the entrance of his tent to meet them
and bowed low to the ground. "

Hebrews 13:1,2
" 1.Continue in brotherly love.
2 Do not neglect
to show hospitality to strangers, for by so
doing some people have entertained angels
without knowing it."

** FRAUD man lying Pharisee Gbagbo, Exodus 33:20 ,Yahweh says "no man can seen his face and live"
Jesus Christ too confirmed it at John6:46.

Bingbagbo is a Notorious FRAUD man Pharisees who has ZERO RESPECT for the words of Jesus and his Father, Yahweh.

Did Yahweh appear to Gideon and Manoah ?
Go & Study Judges 6:11-22 & Judges 13:6-22, if you're humble , it will reset your MUMU FRAUD.

Gbagbo is only interested in any verse he can twist for his dubious ends.
Shame on you ,Gbagbo pharisee
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by bingbagbo(m): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2019
Janosky:

2 Do not neglect
without knowing it."

** FRAUD man lying Pharisee Gbagbo, Exodus 33:20 ,Yahweh says "no man can seen his face and live"

Bingbagbo is a Notorious FRAUD man Pharisees who has ZERO RESPECT for the words of Jesus and his Father, Yahweh.

Go & Study Judges 6:11-22 & Judges 13:6-22, if you're humble , it will reset your MUMU FRAUD.

Wow, I am glad you agree YHWH appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18. Thanks so much.

Jesus Christ is YHWH
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by bingbagbo(m): 12:36am On Sep 16, 2019
Janosky:

2 Do not neglect
without knowing it."

Let get into the scripture and see who is a Liar,

Genesis 1

1. The LORD appeared to Abraham by the oak of Mamre, as he sat in the entrance of his tent, while the day was growing hot.

2 Looking up, he saw three men [/b]standing near him. When he saw them, he ran from the entrance of the tent to greet them; and bowing to the ground,

3 he said: “Sir, if it please you, do not go on past your servant.

4 Let some water be brought, that you may bathe your feet, and then rest under the tree.

5 Now that you have come to your servant, let me bring you a little food, that you may refresh yourselves; and afterward you may go on your way.” “Very well,” they replied, “do as you have said.”

6Abraham hurried into the tent to Sarah and said, “Quick, three measures of bran flour! Knead it and make bread.”

7 He ran to the herd, picked out a tender, choice calf, and gave it to a servant, who quickly prepared it.

8 Then he got some curds and milk, as well as the calf that had been prepared, and set these before them, waiting on them under the tree while they ate.

9“Where is your wife Sarah?” they asked him. “There in the tent,” he replied.

[b]10 One of them

said, “I will return to you about this time next year, and Sarah will then have a son.” Sarah was listening at the entrance of the tent, just behind him.

11Now Abraham and Sarah were old, advanced in years, and Sarah had stopped having her menstrual periods.

12So Sarah laughed to herself and said, “Now that I am worn out and my husband is old, am I still to have sexual pleasure?”

13 But[b] the LORD[/b] said to Abraham: “Why did Sarah laugh and say, ‘Will I really bear a child, old as I am?’

14 Is anything too marvelous for the LORD t[/b]o do? At the appointed time, about this time next year, I will return to you, and Sarah will have a son.”

15 Sarah lied, saying, “I did not laugh,” because she was afraid. But [b]he said, “Yes, you did.”

16 With Abraham walking with them to see them on their way, the men set out from there and looked down toward Sodom.

17 The LORD
considered: Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do,

18 now that he is to become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth are to find blessing in him?

19 Indeed[b], I have singled him out that he may direct his children and his household in the future to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD may put into effect for Abraham the promises he made about him.[/b]

20 So the LORD said: The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great, and their sin so grave,

21that I must go down to see whether or not their actions are as bad as the cry against them that comes to me. I mean to find out.

22 As the men turned and walked on toward Sodom, Abraham remained standing before the LORD.

23 Then Abraham drew near and said: “Will you really sweep away the righteous with the wicked?

24 Suppose there were fifty righteous people in the city; would you really sweep away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people within it?

25 Far be it from you to do such a thing, to kill the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous and the wicked are treated alike! Far be it from you! Should not the judge of all the world do what is just?”

26 The LORD replied: If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.

27 Abraham spoke up again: “See how I am presuming to speak to my Lord, though I am only dust and ashes!

28 What if there are five less than fifty righteous people? Will you destroy the whole city because of those five?” I will not destroy it, he answered, if I find forty-five there.

29 But Abraham persisted, saying, “What if only forty are found there?” He replied: I will refrain from doing it for the sake of the forty.

30 Then he said, “Do not let my Lord be angry if I go on. What if only thirty are found there?” He replied: I will refrain from doing it if I can find thirty there.

31 Abraham went on, “Since I have thus presumed to speak to my Lord, what if there are no more than twenty?” I will not destroy it, he answered, for the sake of the twenty.

32 But he persisted: “Please, do not let my Lord be angry if I speak up this last time. What if ten are found there?” For the sake of the ten, he replied, I will not destroy it.

33 The LORD departed
as soon as he had finished speaking with Abraham, and Abraham returned home.

So you see who is Lying? The Lord appeared to Abraham with two of His angels all transformed into humans. The two angels departed , and Abraham engaged the Lord in a conversation yet you are here blatantly lying that, all three were just angels. I am embarrassed by your dishonesty and you will die in your sins surely!

Genesis chapter 19 begins with, and the 2 men...
The other man was God himself,

Jesus is God!
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by Janosky: 1:24am On Sep 16, 2019
bingbagbo:

Let get into the scripture and see who is a Liar,

Genesis 1

1. The LORD appeared to Abraham by the oak of Mamre, as he sat in the entrance of his tent, while the day was growing hot.

2 Looking up, he saw three men [/b]standing near him. When he saw them, he ran from the entrance of the tent to greet them; and bowing to the ground,

3 he said: “Sir, if it please you, do not go on past your servant.

4 Let some water be brought, that you may bathe your feet, and then rest under the tree.

5 Now that you have come to your servant, let me bring you a little food, that you may refresh yourselves; and afterward you may go on your way.” “Very well,” they replied, “do as you have said.”

6Abraham hurried into the tent to Sarah and said, “Quick, three measures of bran flour! Knead it and make bread.”

7 He ran to the herd, picked out a tender, choice calf, and gave it to a servant, who quickly prepared it.

8 Then he got some curds and milk, as well as the calf that had been prepared, and set these before them, waiting on them under the tree while they ate.

9“Where is your wife Sarah?” they asked him. “There in the tent,” he replied.

[b]10 One of them

said, “I will return to you about this time next year, and Sarah will then have a son.” Sarah was listening at the entrance of the tent, just behind him.

11Now Abraham and Sarah were old, advanced in years, and Sarah had stopped having her menstrual periods.

12So Sarah laughed to herself and said, “Now that I am worn out and my husband is old, am I still to have sexual pleasure?”

13 But[b] the LORD[/b] said to Abraham: “Why did Sarah laugh and say, ‘Will I really bear a child, old as I am?’

14 Is anything too marvelous for the LORD t[/b]o do? At the appointed time, about this time next year, I will return to you, and Sarah will have a son.”

15 Sarah lied, saying, “I did not laugh,” because she was afraid. But [b]he said, “Yes, you did.”

16 With Abraham walking with them to see them on their way, the men set out from there and looked down toward Sodom.

17 The LORD
considered: Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do,

18 now that he is to become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth are to find blessing in him?

19 Indeed[b], I have singled him out that he may direct his children and his household in the future to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD may put into effect for Abraham the promises he made about him.[/b]

20 So the LORD said: The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great, and their sin so grave,

21that I must go down to see whether or not their actions are as bad as the cry against them that comes to me. I mean to find out.

22 As the men turned and walked on toward Sodom, Abraham remained standing before the LORD.

23 Then Abraham drew near and said: “Will you really sweep away the righteous with the wicked?

24 Suppose there were fifty righteous people in the city; would you really sweep away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people within it?

25 Far be it from you to do such a thing, to kill the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous and the wicked are treated alike! Far be it from you! Should not the judge of all the world do what is just?”

26 The LORD replied: If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.

27 Abraham spoke up again: “See how I am presuming to speak to my Lord, though I am only dust and ashes!

28 What if there are five less than fifty righteous people? Will you destroy the whole city because of those five?” I will not destroy it, he answered, if I find forty-five there.

29 But Abraham persisted, saying, “What if only forty are found there?” He replied: I will refrain from doing it for the sake of the forty.

30 Then he said, “Do not let my Lord be angry if I go on. What if only thirty are found there?” He replied: I will refrain from doing it if I can find thirty there.

31 Abraham went on, “Since I have thus presumed to speak to my Lord, what if there are no more than twenty?” I will not destroy it, he answered, for the sake of the twenty.

32 But he persisted: “Please, do not let my Lord be angry if I speak up this last time. What if ten are found there?” For the sake of the ten, he replied, I will not destroy it.

33 The LORD departed
as soon as he had finished speaking with Abraham, and Abraham returned home.

So you see who is Lying? The Lord appeared to Abraham with two of His angels all transformed into humans. The two angels departed , and Abraham engaged the Lord in a conversation yet you are here blatantly lying that, all three were just angels. I am embarrassed by your dishonesty and you will die in your sins surely!

Genesis chapter 19 begins with, and the 2 men...
The other man was God himself,

Jesus is God!
Breeze done blow and Fowl yan*h done open wide...
Take your time and read the Hebrew word for word manuscript of Genesis chapter 18.... From the link below......

https://biblehub.com/interlinear/genesis/18.htm

**Gbagbo lying Pharisee , FRAUD is your middle name...
Shame on you grin
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by Janosky: 1:41am On Sep 16, 2019
Bible > Interlinear > Genesis 18
◄ Genesis 18 ►
Interlinear Bible
Abraham's Celestial Visitors
7200 [e] 1
way·yê·rā 1
וַיֵּרָ֤א 1
And appeared 1
Conj‑w | V‑Nifal‑ConsecImperf‑3ms 1
413 [e]
’ê·lāw
אֵלָיו֙
to him
Prep | 3ms
3068 [e]
Yah·weh,
יְהוָ֔ה
Yahweh
N‑proper‑ms
436 [e]
bə·’ê·lō·nê
בְּאֵלֹנֵ֖י
by the oaks
Prep‑b | N‑mpc

4471 [e]
mam·rê;
מַמְרֵ֑א
of Mamre
N‑proper‑fs
1931 [e]
wə·hū
וְה֛וּא
and as he
Conj‑w | Pro‑3ms
3427 [e]
yō·šêḇ
יֹשֵׁ֥ב
was sitting
V‑Qal‑Prtcpl‑ms
6607 [e]
pe·ṯaḥ-
פֶּֽתַח־
in door
N‑msc
168 [e]
hā·’ō·hel
הָאֹ֖הֶל
to his tent
Art | N‑ms
2527 [e]
kə·ḥōm
כְּחֹ֥ם
in the heat
Prep‑k | N‑msc

3117 [e]
hay·yō·wm.
הַיּֽוֹם׃
of the day"

I have posted Genesis 18:1 Interlinear Bible....

Whoever is interested, please take your time and read the Hebrew word for word Interlinear of Genesis chapter 18:1-33, From the link below......

https://biblehub.com/interlinear/genesis/18.htm

**Gbagbo lying Pharisee , FRAUD man....
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by Janosky: 1:55am On Sep 16, 2019
The ISR Bible is very popular in the Hebrew speaking world and among those who also speak both English and Hebrew.
The ISR Bible is very noteworthy for it's consistent use of Hebrew language words, phrases and terms throughout.
God's name YHWH, (Jehovah or Yahweh) is written in Hebrew.. יהוה

Bible > The Scriptures (ISR 1998) > Genesis 18
◄ Genesis 18 ►
The Scriptures (ISR 1998)
1And יהוה appeared to him by the terebinth trees of Mamrĕ, while he was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day.

2So he lifted his eyes and looked, and saw three men standing opposite him. And when he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground,

3and said, “יהוה, if I have now found favour in Your eyes, please do not pass Your servant by.

4“Please let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree.

5“And let me bring a piece of bread and refresh your hearts, and then go on, for this is why you have come to your servant.” And they said, “Do as you have said.”

6So Aḇraham ran into the tent to Sarah and said, “Hurry, make ready three measures of fine flour, knead it and make cakes.”

7And Aḇraham ran to the herd, took a tender and good calf, gave it to a young man, and he hurried to prepare it.

8And he took curds and milk and the calf which he had prepared, and set it before them, and he stood by them under the tree as they ate.

9And they said to him, “Where is Sarah your wife?” And he said, “See, in the tent.”

10And He said, “I shall certainly return to you according to the time of life, and see, Sarah your wife is to have a son!” And Sarah was listening in the tent door which was behind him.

11Now Aḇraham and Sarah were old, well advanced in age, and Sarah was past the way of women.

12And Sarah laughed within herself, saying, “After I have grown old, shall I have pleasure, my master being old too?”

13And יהוה said to Aḇraham, “Why did Sarah laugh, saying, ‘Shall I truly have a child, since I am old?’

14“Is any matter too hard for יהוה? At the appointed time I am going to return to you, according to the time of life, and Sarah is to have a son.”
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by Janosky: 2:04am On Sep 16, 2019
appointed time I am going to return to you, according to the time of life, and Sarah is to have a son.”

15But Sarah denied it, saying, “I did not laugh,” for she was afraid. And He said, “No, but you did laugh!”

16And the men rose up from there and looked toward Seḏom, and Aḇraham went with them to send them away.

17And יהוה said, “Shall I hide from Aḇraham what I am doing,

18since Aḇraham is certainly going to become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

19“For I have known him, so that he commands his children and his household after him, to guard the way of יהוה, to do righteousness and right-ruling, so that יהוה brings to Aḇraham what He has spoken to him.”

20And יהוה said, “Because the outcry against Seḏom and Amorah is great, and because their sin is very heavy,

21“I am going down now to see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to Me, and if not, I know.”

22So the men turned away from there and went toward Seḏom, but יהוה still stood before Aḇraham.

23And Aḇraham drew near and said, “Would You also destroy the righteous with the wrong?

24“Suppose there are fifty righteous within the city, would You also destroy the place and not spare it for the fifty righteous that were in it?

25“Far be it from You to act in this way, to slay the righteous with the wrong, so that the righteous should be as the wrong. Far be it from You! Does the Judge of all the earth not do right?”

26And יהוה said, “If I find in Seḏom fifty righteous within the city, then I shall spare all the place for their sakes.”

27And Aḇraham answered and said, “Look, please, I who am but dust and ashes have taken it upon myself to speak to יהוה,

28“Suppose there are five less than the fifty righteous, would You destroy all of the city for lack of five?” And He said, “If I find there forty-five, I do not destroy it.”
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by Janosky: 2:15am On Sep 16, 2019
uppose there are five less than the fifty righteous, would You destroy all of the city for lack of five?” And He said, “If I find there forty-five, I do not destroy it.”

29And he spoke to Him yet again and said, “Suppose there are found forty?” And He said, “I would not do it for the sake of forty.”

30And he said, “Let not יהוה be displeased, and let me speak: Suppose there are found thirty?” And He said, “I would not do it if I find thirty there.”

31And he said, “Look, please, I have taken it upon myself to speak to יהוה: Suppose there are found twenty?” And He said, “I would not destroy it for the sake of twenty.”

32And he said, “Let not יהוה be displeased, and let me speak only this time: Suppose there are found ten?” And He said, “I would not destroy it for the sake of ten.”

33Then יהוה went away as soon as He had ended speaking to Aḇraham. And Aḇraham returned to his place.

The Scriptures 1998
Copyright © 1998 Institute for Scripture Research
Used by Permission. All Rights reserved.

Gbagbo lying Pharisee FRAUD man, you see your life?
Re: Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! by mkbessman(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2019
bingbagbo:

Who is that lord?
like I said I’m not a jehovah witness sir. I don’t know sir.

(1) (Reply)

Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? / Use Of Jewelry: A Sin Or Not / PHOTOS: Synagogue Marks First Anniversary Of Prophet TB Joshua's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.