Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,483 members, 7,958,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists (953 Views)

Question Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Answer! / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Are you a witness of Christ as Christ instructed His disciples to be?

This reminds me of the kinds of questions Jesus would pose to the Pharisees that would silence the Antichrists and make them hold their peace.

It is the simple question that those who claim to be the "true" Christians have been dodging since I first presented it to them.

It's obvious why because it exposes the Truth about the Jehovah "false' Witnesses, that their rantings about Jesus is not about Him not being God or the idea of the Trinity, but that they are Antichrists just as the Pharisees who have total disregard for Jesus that they do not believe His instructions were worthy of being kept.

Jesus clearly commanded His disciples to be witnesses of Him, so Christians ought to be witnesses of Christ! Acts 1:8

Yet those who claim to be the "true" Christians do not deem His Words worthy of being obeyed.

That should show you what they really think of Jesus, and hence who they truly are.

Certainly not "true" Christians as they falsely claim but "true" Antichrists!

God bless.
Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Shelumiel: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
You dey pursue this people again abi? It is well o grin
Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by sweetonugbu: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Religion na scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Janosky: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

This reminds me of the kinds of questions Jesus would pose to the Pharisees that would silence the Antichrists and make them hold their peace.

It is the simple question that those who claim to be the "true" Christians have been dodging since I first presented it to them

It's obvious why because it exposes the Truth about the Jehovah "false' Witnesses, that their rantings about Jesus is not about Him not being God or the idea of the Trinity, but that they are Antichrists just as the Pharisees who have total disregard for Jesus that they do not believe His instructions were worthy of being kept.

Jesus clearly commanded His disciples to be witnesses of Him, so Christians ought to be witnesses of Christ! Acts 1:8

Yet those who claim to be the "true" Christians do not deem His Words worthy of being obeyed.

That should show you what they really think of Jesus, and hence who they truly are.

God bless.
LIENUS making FALSE claims ,na your way grin

* John 20:21 King James Version
" Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you."

* John 9:4
While it is daytime, we must do the works of Him who sent Me. Night is coming, when no one can work."

Bros, John 20:21& John 9:4, Jesus says you are LYING and DECEIVING yourself. cheesy cheesy

Question for Jnr Bros:
Can you witness for Jesus if you don't witness for Jehovah God, his Father ?

1 Like

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
You dey pursue this people again abi? It is well o grin
It's like you don't know them, if not you'd know that when it comes to pursuing and disturbing others, nobody does it better than the JWs.

E don dey tay wey I rest for their matter but e be like say dem no like peace, so the trouble wey dem dey find, make them get am small. grin

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by sweetonugbu: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Religion the problem with africa

1 Like

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Shelumiel: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's like you don't know them, if not you'd know that when it comes to pursuing and disturbing others, nobody does it better than the JWs.

E don dey tay wey I rest for their matter but e be like say dem no like peace, so the trouble wey dem dey find, make them get am small. grin

God bless.
Hahaha...you are funny. I just read something now. It seems that Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that the second coming(of Christ) was an invisible, spiritual event that occurred in the year 1914. Is this true?

1 Like

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Shelumiel: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Religion the problem with africa
There is nothing wrong with being heavenly conscious. Or do you want to remain in this wicked world forever?

1 Like

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Janosky: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
The Time will come, when you will look for JWs to come preach to you. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by sweetonugbu: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
There is nothing wrong with being heavenly conscious. Or do you want to remain in this wicked world forever?

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Janosky: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
Matthew 5:5 and Psalms 37:29, go figure grin
Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Janosky:

* John 20:21 King James Version
" Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. "

Bros, you are dull, LYING and DECEIVING yourself. cheesy cheesy

Question for Jnr Bros:

Lol! You came all the way here, and all you could do is to still dodge the simple question that has exposed your hypocrisy and lies?

The Pharisees claimed to be witnesses of Jehovah yet they were Antichrists. So Antichrists can still be "Jehovah witnesses".

The point is you shouldn't be ashamed to admit that you're Antichrists. You should be proud of it if that's what you really believe is the right thing to do as the Pharisees, instead pretending to be "true" Christians while doing it.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Shelumiel: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=sweetonugbu post=98931604][/quote] Ironically, you happen to be an African. grin

1 Like

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
Hahaha...you are funny. I just read something now. It seems that Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that the second coming(of Christ) was an invisible, spiritual event that occurred in the year 1914. Is this true?
Oh you just dey start to know of their many lies? The one i most recently got to know about is the most ridiculous so far for me, which is that Jesus is angel Michael. Can you imagine that? Yet these Antichrists would claim to be the true Christians.

That's where I have an issue with them. They can't claim to be followers of the One they clearly disregard.

God bless.
Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Janosky: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! You came all the way here, and all you could do is to still dodge the simple question that has exposed your hypocrisy and lies?

The Pharisees claimed to be witnesses of Jehovah yet they were Antichrists. So Antichrists can still be "Jehovah witnesses".

The point is you shouldn't be ashamed to admit that you're Antichrists. You should be proud of it if that's what you really believe is the right thing to do as the Pharisees, instead pretending to be "true" Christians while doing it.

God bless.

Is John 20:21 and John 9:4 in your Bible?

Question for Jnr Bros:
Why did You dodge this question ?

Please STOP DECEIVING yourself with childish tantrums grin cheesy
Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by sweetonugbu: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
Ironically, you happen to be an African. grin
yes but I am fortunate to have escaped.

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Janosky:

Is John 20:21 and John 9:4 in your Bible?
Please STOP DECEIVING yourself with childish tantrums grin cheesy
Lol! You dodge am again? Thank God, people would now understand that I wasn't making this up about your Antichrist group.

Keep proving me right with every similar response.

God bless.
Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Shelumiel: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Oh you just dey start to know of their many lies? The one i most recently got to know about is the most ridiculous so far for me, which is that Jesus is angel Michael. Can you imagine that? Yet these Antichrists would claim to be the true Christians.

That's where I have an issue with them. They can't claim to be followers of the One they clearly disregard.

God bless.
Ehn ehn...Jesus is angel Michael? Chai...hahaha!!! This has really confirmed your statement shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Shelumiel: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
sweetonugbu:
yes but I am fortunate to have escaped.
You did not escape bros. You only change location.

1 Like

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by sweetonugbu: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
You did not escape bros. You only change location.
hahahaha

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
Ehn ehn...Jesus is angel Michael? Chai...hahaha!!! This has really confirmed your statement shocked
As in eh? When I first heard it, I thought it was false, because I knew they had some false doctrines but not to this extent na.

But lo and behold, it was confirmed true to my greatest surprise and disbelief. I mean, can you imagine that Jesus the only beggotten Son of God who angels worship, has now been denigrated to the level of an angel by these Antichrists?

Yet they'd still claim to be the true Christians. Really ironic!

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Shelumiel: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
As in eh? When I first heard it, I thought it was false, because I knew they had some false doctrines but not to this extent na.

But lo and behold, it was confirmed true to my greatest surprise and disbelief. I mean, can you imagine that Jesus the only beggotten Son of God who angels worship, has now been denigrated to the level of an angel by these Antichrists?

Yet they'd still claim to be the true Christians. Really ironic!

God bless.
I nor fit laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Janosky: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! You dodge am again? Thank God, people would now understand that I wasn't making this up about your Antichrist group.

Keep proving me right with every similar response.

God bless.
GIBBERISH as usual.,
Suit yourself, delete John 20:21 and John 9:4 from your Bible
Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Janosky: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
The Bible truth most of your fellow 3 dogheads brethrens already knew.
Your ignorance is bliss to you.

Slaves of Trinity scam.

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Shelumiel: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Janosky:

Slaves of Trinity scam.
Bros you and whoever wrote this are super confused and are in need of great help.

The bible has clearly told us that Angels worship Jesus (Hebrews 1:6). So let us say for the sake of an argument, we hypothetically assume that Jesus is Michael and he is now an angel. Now would God permit angels to worship each other (since by JW doctrine and our new assumption that Jesus is Michael)? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
Bros you and whoever wrote this are super confused and are in need of great help.

The bible has clearly told us that Angels worship Jesus (Hebrews 1:6). So let us say for the sake of an argument, we hypothetically assume that Jesus is Michael and he is now an angel. Now would God permit angels to worship each other (since by JW doctrine and our new assumption that Jesus is Michael)? grin
Lol! You've heard it from the horses' mouth.

I agree they really need help but they need more than help. They need to repent because the only person that could help them is Jesus, and they are calling Him angel Micheal, Lol!

So how would Jesus want to still help such ones?
Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Shelumiel: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! You've heard it from the horses' mouth.

I agree they really need help but they need more than help. They need to repent because the only person that could help them is Jesus, and they are calling Him angel Micheal, Lol!

So how would Jesus want to still help such ones?
Hahaha...it beats me how these people twist and turn scripture. But I shall continue to pray for them. Perhaps the good Lord might be merciful and grant people like Janosky eyes to see through Charles satanic interpretation of the bible.

1 Like

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
Hahaha...it beats me how these people twist and turn scripture. But I shall continue to pray for them. Perhaps the good Lord might be merciful and grant people like Janosky eyes to see through Charles satanic interpretation of the bible.
I agree. Amen!
Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by sonmvayina(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

It is the simple question that those who claim to be the "true" Christians have been dodging since I first presented it to them.

God bless.

You are harrasing them, but you have not answered me in the other thread.
Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Janosky: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
Please read Matthew 27:46 and read the screenshot:
"ARE YOU THERE, DAD?
IT'S ME, YOU.

Thereafter, Please pray for your deliverance from 3 dogheads scam grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by Janosky: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:

Matthew 4:10, Jesus Christ says your claim is FALSE.
Your Trinity mentors and Godfathers the Catholic Church agreed with Jesus Christ.
Do you want the Evidence? grin grin
Re: The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists by reubenobi(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Janosky:

Slaves of Trinity scam.
So, to you " one of the chief prince" is Jesus? You guys are so disgusting!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up / Working On Your Confidence / Pastor Kumuyi And The Limousine Ride, Why Religion Needs Civilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.