Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Blackface - African Queen Version Is Dope. My Opinion - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackface - African Queen Version Is Dope. My Opinion (279 Views)

Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackface - African Queen Version Is Dope. My Opinion by Vicyace: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGXRoKBW1kc

I was a huge fan of the defunct Plantation boiz group. I enjoy and respect 2baba's music. I used to think Blackface had lost touch of how to make good music and has refused to stop living in the past but after listening to his version of African Queen, I felt a bit different.

He did a good job on the track and if he had released it before 2face, it could possibly have made a great wave.

Quite a melodious and touching.

Have a listen and give your opinion.

I think blackface should let go of the past, mend broken fences, build better relationships, network and connections and give music another shot.

Mynd44
Lalastica
Re: Blackface - African Queen Version Is Dope. My Opinion by PedroEastman: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
I'm not wasting my data, there's only one AFRICAN Queen and that's by 2baba

(1) (Reply)

CDQ – OGB4IG (M.I Abaga Diss) / [MUSIC] Zoro – “one On One” (remix) Ft. M.I & Vector | MP3 Download / [mp3] Alpha Ojini Ft. Blaqbonez – Bagx2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.