Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Motivational Fever - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Motivational Fever (321 Views)

Please Where Can I Download Free Motivational Books Pdf / New Book! "Great Success" Motivational/Self help now available on jumia / Bossing The Boss: A Motivational Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Fever by xpanciated: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Motivational and inspirational books and materials has infiltrated our personal libraries and cyberspace to the extent that almost every youth can boast of reading a handful of such motivational or inspirational books by Robert Kiyosaki, Zig Ziglar, John Mason, Napoleon Hill, Robert Greene amongst a host of others.

However, what beats my imagination is the fact that, despite all these motivational books they read and insightful seminars they attend, the ecstatic, zealous and passionate feeling that comes immediately is quite awesome and mind-blowing! But, after a couple of days, all the zeal, drive and passion will be evaporated into thin air: this is what I call MOTIVATIONAL FEVER. It simply means the period or time taken to retain an inspirational/motivational thought, feeling or idea before it evapourates.

DANGERS OF MOTIVATIONAL FEVER

The following are ways through which motivational fever can affect you negatively:
It leads to procrastination
It leads to delay in achieving success
It makes one confused
It keeps you distracted
It feeds you with false hope
It gives you an untested confidence
It makes one’s life to be retrogressive, circular or stagnant

How then, can you make the best of every inspiration?

WAYS OUT

Focus on one book or source of motivation until you begin to experience practical result in your life before venturing into another.
Be patient to try one method exhaustively first before venturing into another.
Remember, it is not the number of motivated books you read that matters but the ones you put into use and works for you.
If you have put all the inspirational messages and motivational books into use, your life won’t be at this stage. So, please focus on even just one book that will change your life forever.

If you adopt these, it will save your waste of precious time, resources and energy, which will further boost your productivity, value and essence.

Your Friend,

Xpanciated Emmy

(1) (Reply)

This Audio Book / You Can Call Me Death / The Web - Chapter 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.