Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

How To Bypass Agent & Agreement Fees - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Bypass Agent & Agreement Fees (601 Views)

Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees / FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bypass Agent & Agreement Fees by pappybarry(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hello house. I'll go straight to the point.

The easiest way to bypass the outrageous and sometimes unnecessary Agent & Agreement fees would be to get direct link to the Landlord from the evacuating tenant.

I believe everyone knows this, true and also this may not be applicable to newly built houses, but we can all wrap our heads around it. We can help eachother with direct links and also get paid for it. So here's the catch: You link me up with your landlord, once I negotiate house rent with the landlord, I pay you N10k

Honest question - does it not make sense to pay N10k to a fellow tenant for linking you up than N60 - N100k + to an agent.

Let's make this work just the same way the house clearance group has been a blessing in this section.
Feel free to leave your opinions and suggestions in the comment below.

1 Like

Re: How To Bypass Agent & Agreement Fees by bdchange(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
My brother today's Landlords collect the agent and agreements even if you go to them directly. What they do is to collect like 70% of the initial costs. Some will even go higher than this. So my brother they are all scammers

4 Likes

Re: How To Bypass Agent & Agreement Fees by perousd: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Exactly what I wanted to say.
Re: How To Bypass Agent & Agreement Fees by bdchange(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
To shock you I just moved to a new apartment of recent and I had to deal with 3 agents. I was moved from one to another and finally got the house and the 3 of them want a share of the agents and agreements fees grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Bypass Agent & Agreement Fees by sisisioge: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Yes o my brother, that's how I roll. Caught on a gazillion years ago. In fact, my present miniflat is the cost of a sefcon were I to have gone through agents and co grin
Re: How To Bypass Agent & Agreement Fees by Florblu(f): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nice one.
Re: How To Bypass Agent & Agreement Fees by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Dreaming Meaning Of Beans Cakes (akara} / Father Beats His Son For Failing An Exam After Paying $21k Tuition Fee (video) / Frustrated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.