Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! (4493 Views)

Tacha, the next baby mama to tBillz? / Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage / Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hmm.... even engaging in runway modelling

Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
What's she good for, other than to be fvcked and put in d family way.... she's talentless for all I care....and she no even fine sef.

Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
What's she good for, other than to be fvcked and put in d family way.... she's talentless for all I care....and she no even fine sef.

No allow hatred kill you o

5 Likes

Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Let’s call a spade a spade , tiwa savage no sabi sing.

If we dey talk women wey sabi song, Asa no dey drag am with anybody.
Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
RyanD147:

Simi de totori mi
Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 16, 2019
Ugly ass..
Man
Woman
And their kidoo
Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 16, 2019
Hanks0000:
Ugly ass..
Man
Woman
And their kidoo

1 Like

Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by boss1310(m): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2019
RyanD147:

Yet she has millions of fans who love her music.let's be realistic, music is personal what you dont like might be another man's best.your best artiste might even be the worst to another person so better stop trying to bring someone down in whatever they do as it takes a lot of effort to be where tiwa is today and even harder effort to remain relevant all these years.
Its easy for you to use your phone to trash all her years' effort and hard work but the fact remains she is one of the best female artist to come out from Nigeria.
I know ASA,Onyeka onwenu(who is my best Nigerian female artist of all time)Tina onwudiwe,Evi Edna,Christy Essien etc but music and genre come and go Tiwa is here now another great artist will still come up tomorrow but for now whether you like it or not you will keep seeing her for sometime

6 Likes

Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Onyi22(f): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
She still get hope for where ur sisters dy

2 Likes

Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2019
boss1310:

Yet she has millions of fans who love her music.let's be realistic, music is personal what you dont like might be another man's best.your best artiste might even be the worst to another person so better stop trying to bring someone down in whatever they do as it takes a lot of effort to be where tiwa is today and even harder effort to remain relevant all these years.
Its easy for you to use your phone to trash all her years' effort and hard work but the fact remains she is one of the best female artist to come out from Nigeria.
I know ASA,Onyeka onwenu(who is my best Nigerian female artist of all time)Tina onwudiwe,Evi Edna,Christy Essien etc but music and genre come and go Tiwa is here now another great artist will still come up tomorrow but for now whether you like it or not you will keep seeing her for sometime
Naira Marley also has fans does that change the fact he is a talentless idiot? People will always follow you no matter how bad you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by boss1310(m): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2019
lilbest4:
Naira Marley also has fans does that change the fact he is a talentless idiot? People will always follow you no matter how bad you are
Good you just supported me without knowing it.Naira Marley wasn't sitting down on his hands to be where he is today,he worked for it and there are people who worship him and his songs.to you he might me wack but to his fans he is a demi god,your best musician on this earth have people who see his music as noise are you getting me now?
imagine there are people even black Americans who dont like Michael Jackson songs google it and see for yourself. I will be the last person to insult any artiste cos for you to even hear of the name of that artiste he or she must be doing something right.

4 Likes

Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
boss1310:
Good you just supported me without knowing it.Naira Marley wasn't sitting down on his hands to be where he is today,he worked for it and there are people who worship him and his songs.to you he might me wack but to his fans he is a demi god,your best musician on this earth have people who see his music as noise are you getting me now?
imagine there are people even black Americans who dont like Michael Jackson songs google it and see for yourself. I will be the last person to insult any artiste cos for you to even hear of the name of that artiste he or she must be doing something right.
I don't like Michael Jackson. Everybody who is popular must have followers and people who don't like him, everyone has right to either like or dislike anybody so I don't see the point in you quoting him
Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by boss1310(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
lilbest4:
I don't like Michael Jackson. Everybody who is popular must have followers and people who don't like him, everyone has right to either like or dislike anybody so I don't see the point in you quoting him
the point is that a good music or musician is not judged by how u feel,its the majority that counts.love or hate Tiwa she is already a superstar in Nigeria just like Michael Jackson is globally

1 Like

Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
boss1310:
the point is that a good music or musician is not judged by how u feel,its the majority that counts.love or hate Tiwa she is already a superstar in Nigeria just like Michael Jackson is globally
you don't tell people how to judge others, that's completely their business
Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
[quote author=Smartchoiice post=82272382][/quote]

Shhhhhh..
Shut up..
Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by boss1310(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
lilbest4:
nobody is telling you that.am pro Tiwa you are anti her case closed

1 Like

Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hanks0000:

Shhhhhh..
Shut up..
Nope
Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by atorioke(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
good
Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Godsfavour78: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
lilbest4:
you sound frustrated dude. grin

1 Like

Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 17, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Nope

Aww..
Something tell me you are that bingo that just barked at my backyard.. smiley
Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 17, 2019
Hanks0000:

Aww..
Something tell me you are that bingo that just barked at my backyard.. smiley
Check your dad's room. cheesy
Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Check your dad's room. cheesy

Shhhhhh
Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Godsfavour78:
you sound frustrated dude. grin

Hehehe
Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Vinstel: 3:19am On Sep 20, 2019
RyanD147:

Rubbish, Tiwa is a music goddess

1 Like

Re: Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Ok. Ayaf ear you.
Vinstel:

Rubbish, Tiwa is a music goddess

(1) (Reply)

Sikiratu Sindodo Leds Yoruba Actresses In All White To D Album Launch Of Malaika / Korede Bello Looking Cute In New Photo / Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi Allegedly Rejects Her And The Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.