Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

How Do I Know I Am Right With God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Know I Am Right With God? (180 Views)

How Do I Know I Have Genuine Calling / “I Did Not Know I Was Pregnant” – Nun Gives Birth, Names Baby After Pope / 8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know I Am Right With God? by bingbagbo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
How do I know I am right with God?

Did you ever wonder how to tell if your heart was right with God? Have you ever been unsure of your relationship with Jesus? Here, in just a few sentences, is an acid test. It’s taken from the book, Desire of Ages, page 539, and is a comment on the experience of Simon the leper/Pharisee. Here it is:

“Simon of Bethany was accounted a disciple of Jesus. He was one of the few Pharisees who had openly joined Christ’s followers. He acknowledged Jesus as a teacher, and hoped that He might be the Messiah, but he had not accepted Him as a Savior. His character was not transformed, his principles were unchanged.”
Catch it? You may know you really belong to Jesus when,

1) Your character is transformed, and

2) Your principles are changed.

2 Corinthians 5:17 “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

Halleluyah!

(1) (Reply)

Church And Responsiblity / Death Must Die "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " / ,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.