Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

"I Am Married Now"- Davido Reveals Reason Behind Mature Response To Trolls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Married Now"- Davido Reveals Reason Behind Mature Response To Trolls (459 Views)

Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma’s Message To Trolls / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Married Now"- Davido Reveals Reason Behind Mature Response To Trolls by oluwase54: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
The Popular Musician, Davido was called by various troll on social media for not writing his song and being afraid of Wizkid.

However, the artist took all the attacks like a pinch of salt as he responded jovially to his trolls.

After the reply from the “blow by mind” crooner, a fan hailed him and said she loves the new Davido.

Reacting to this, the Davido made it known that he is...>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/09/15/i-am-married-now-davido-reveals-reason-behind-mature-response-to-trolls/

(1) (Reply)

With Chioma By His Side Davido Could Be The Next To Quit Smoking / Reno Omokri Shades Nigerian Celebrities Commenting On Tacha's Disqualification / Be kind always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.