Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Please Advice, How Can I Get Back My Money From Firstbank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice, How Can I Get Back My Money From Firstbank (515 Views)

How Can I Retrieve My ₦114,000 From Firstbank? / Who Also Got This Message From Firstbank / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice, How Can I Get Back My Money From Firstbank by Mavrick2012: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
Before someone eats me raw here, the money in question is just 5k.
On Friday, i paid a bill of #5,000 through firstbank, but, four hours after paying i didn't get credited. So, i called the company's customer care, they told me they haven't seen the money, that i should call my bank.
When i called firstbank customer care, in less than 10 seconds they picked. They told me that the transaction failed, that they will refund my money back to me in 24hrs.
I waited for 24hr, still nothing, i have been calling firstbank customer care since yesterday morning.
They bill me when i call but they don't pick my call. I have spent almost #500 trying to connect firstbank customer care, but no success.
House, please what should i do
Re: Please Advice, How Can I Get Back My Money From Firstbank by Man102: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Exercise patient. They will refund you your money. It may take up to a week.
Re: Please Advice, How Can I Get Back My Money From Firstbank by goodmorning40: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Them tie your leg?
Waka go firstbank

Next time patronize sensible banks like Gtbank

1 Like

Re: Please Advice, How Can I Get Back My Money From Firstbank by Skyfornia(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mavrick2012:
Before someone eats me raw here, the money in question is just 5k.
On Friday, i paid a bill of #5,000 through firstbank, but, four hours after paying i didn't get credited. So, i called the company's customer care, they told me they haven't seen the money, that i should call my bank.
When i called firstbank customer care, in less than 10 seconds they picked. They told me that the transaction failed, that they will refund my money back to me in 24hrs.
I waited for 24hr, still nothing, i have been calling firstbank customer care since yesterday morning.
They bill me when i call but they don't pick my call. I have spent almost #500 trying to connect firstbank customer care, but no success.
House, please what should i do
If you wait till Monday and the money is not reverted..simply go to Twitter and table the issue, mention their handle and make sure to tag CBN and EFCC. They will respond to you fast. That's what I did to Access bank and my money was returned in less than 24hours.
Re: Please Advice, How Can I Get Back My Money From Firstbank by docadams: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
OP , exercise patience. I paid my daughter's school fees using ecobank /quiktelller 3day ago Same thing happened. I have laid my complaint. I know it will be reverted . If by tomorrow it didn't revert, I'll engage ecobank again.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice, How Can I Get Back My Money From Firstbank by Mavrick2012: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Skyfornia:
If you wait till Monday and the money is not reverted..simply go to Twitter and table the issue, mention their handle and make sure to tag CBN and EFCC. They will respond to you fast. That's what I did to Access bank and my money was returned in less than 24hours.
Hahaha, thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

List Your Business On the Largest Search Engine and Gain More Customers. / An Employment Canadian Visa And Companies Sponsors Your Visa&ticket For Free / Make 2020 Your Own Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.