Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,595 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) (61587 Views)

BBNaija Finale: How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2019
It's obviously going Tachas way

CongrTs in advance
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by nkpommpko(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
How on Earth do pple manage to vote for this rude nonentity called tacha?.....is this a reflection of our society?

I don't understand? Social decadence, I still don't think she will win.
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by nkpommpko(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2019
She will just use the money to buy more bleaching cream, Nigeria is really slipping into Darkness
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by martins21: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
I expected Seyi to get that percent because I know the number of votes I forked for him
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by mountex(f): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2019
Tasha cant win the competition the strongest person in the house likely to win is mercy. If Mercy and Tasha is up for eviction its a sure thing that Tasha will be evicted
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
How on Earth do pple manage to vote for this rude nonentity called tacha?.....is this a reflection of our society?

I can't decipher... Not like she's useful in that house.. So many tasks that she wouldn't complete... I think it is the reflection of our society....
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2019
samili147:
Tacha is winning the money

Mercy's got more fanbase than her
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Spacewalker(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2019
Am not surprised about this

This is a true refection of our society

This is why we have bad leaders in Nigeria

We celebrate mediocrity, fools,lifelessness e.t.c

Why do u think Buhari won the 2019 general elections Because he has nothing to offer,yet he was voted by imbeciles who are as lifeless as he is.

The people who voted him did not do it because they expected him to perform, but because they wanted to install someone who they liked.

Most Nigerians love those that oppress and kill them.
They love those who have nothing to offer,or who can't make their lives better.

That is what is happening with tacha,she has fans who don't see beyond their nose,they see her as a goddess who they must worship and reverence by voting for her and keeping her in the hauz.

Nobody should complain about bad leaders because we are the one's who voted them.
Nigerians would vote for a bad leader and still come on social media to complain about the same bad leader they voted by themselves. Were they forced or carjoled to vote? Bunch of hypocrites they are undecided
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by seanjy4konji: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
DAT GIRL IS SO RUDE....DAMN...

NIGERIANS are thier own problems...how can you embrace such attitude and character?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor / BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction / BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.