Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Instant Job Available For NYSC Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Instant Job Available For NYSC Corp Members (664 Views)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / NYSC Corp Member Go Viral After Using ‘terrible’ English To Report An Incident / Does NIMASA Accept NYSC Corp Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instant Job Available For NYSC Corp Members by buzoh123: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ajuaya to all the Corp Members in the House.

I am in need of some Corpers who will be carrying out some specific Job Assignments.
Corp members must reside in Lagos, must be Computer Literate, must be able to think outside the box and must be able to Multi-task.

Dont worry, this Job would not Interfere with your PPA Job Assignments and your CDS engagements.

If you meet the above specifications, kindly send an email with your Phone No to buzoh123@gmail.com with the subject; "I AM INTERESTED IN THE JOB" and I will get back to you as soon as I get them.

Alternatively, you can also choose to drop your Contact here and I will put a call across to you immediately.
Re: Instant Job Available For NYSC Corp Members by vickodedon(m): 2:23am On Sep 16, 2019
buzoh123:
Ajuaya to all the Corp Members in the House.

I am in need of some Corpers who will be carrying out some specific Job Assignments.
Corp members must reside in Lagos, must be Computer Literate, must be able to think outside the box and must be able to Multi-task.

Dont worry, this Job would not Interfere with your PPA Job Assignments and your CDS engagements.

If you meet the above specifications, kindly send an email with your Phone No to buzoh123@gmail.com with the subject; "I AM INTERESTED IN THE JOB" and I will get back to you as soon as I get them.

Alternatively, you can also choose to drop your Contact here and I will put a call across to you immediately.
Is accommodation involved? Let me redeploy
Re: Instant Job Available For NYSC Corp Members by buzoh123: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
vickodedon:
Is accommodation involved? Let me redeploy

No it isn't
Re: Instant Job Available For NYSC Corp Members by Umarzy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
buzoh123:

No it isn't

I sent a Mail

No response

(1) (Reply)

Predicament Of Medical Corps Serving In Gombe State / 49 Corpers To Repeat Service In Ekiti, Kaduna, Ebonyi, Others / Corp members Traveling From Lagos To Ekiti?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.