Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,348 members, 7,954,408 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Fulani Plan To Islamize Southern Nigeria By Muhammad Sadiq, Sokoto, Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Plan To Islamize Southern Nigeria By Muhammad Sadiq, Sokoto, Nigeria. (1322 Views)

Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fulani Plan To Islamize Southern Nigeria By Muhammad Sadiq, Sokoto, Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
I write this article with a sense of spiritual responsibility to warn the Southerners of the impending Islamization of the Region. I am an educated Muslim from Sokoto who doesnt believe in extremism and religious bigotry. That is why I chose to reveal what I know about what is going on in this country. I love the Southerners. I see them as my brothers, regardless of our religious differences. That's why I married a Southerner as my 2nd wife. Unlike the Northerners, the Southerners, particularly the Ibos, are educated and enterprising. I believe this country will succeed more as one than divided because of our vast human and natural resources. That is why I do not support any plan to divide the country or force any part of it into any religion. Allah has given every human free will to choose their religion. The best we can do is to preach Islam to our Southern brethren, but not by force.

Unknown to many, the plan to Islamize the whole of Nigeria was hatched right from Independence in 1960. The Sarduana of Sokoto Ahmadu Bello had impressed it on Northerners that the vision of our ancestor, Othman Dan Fodio to seize the entire country as a Caliphate must be accomplished. The British were coopted into the plan by protecting their own interest, which is giving them unfettered access to our crude oil and natural resources. That was why they rigged the first pre-indepence census in Nigeria to give the North political leverage in the country. That Northern dominion has continued till date.

The election of President Buhari was planned since 1999. The core Fulani pro-jihadist movements working with UK and Saudi Arabia were behind his emergence as President. The saw him as fitting for the role due to his religious fanaticism and perceived anticorruption stance. That is why they kept trying to install him as President, till they succeeded in 2015. Before his election, these same forces created Boko Haram, and subsequently Fulani Militia popularly known as "Herdsmen". Hmmmm...they are not the normal Herdsmen. These are Fulani Militia men trained and equipped since 2015 for the purpose of Islamizing Nigeria through a Jihad. 90% of them are non-indigenous Fulani from some other African Countries like Sudan, Niger, Chad etc.

They started with Boko Haram in 2002, but were frustrated because of those in power then and subsequently (Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan) refused to cooperate. These people especially Jonathan/ Gen. Ihejirika dealt heavy blow on them. That's why they forced Jonathan out. Had it been Jonathan won the 2015 presidential election, they would 've declared war, because he would 've further delayed their plan to Islamize Nigeria. But fortunately, the man read the hand writing on the wall and left. So after Jonathan left, they ordered the Fulani Militia to swing into action by subtly and gradually encroaching into the South through the Middle-Belt. As I speak now the Southwest have been occupied 99% already. The Southeast occupied 45% and Southsouth 10%.

The plan to Islamize the South has the blessings and support of some prominent Southern politicians such as: Bola Tinubu who has been promised the headship of the Southwestern region of the Nigerian Caliphate with the capital in Lagos; Rochas Okorocha, who has been promised the headship of the Southeastern region with the capital in Owerri; Chibuike Amaechi, who has been promised the headship of the Southsouth region with the capital in Port Harcourt. All these southern politicians have been compromised and are working together presently. Beside Tinubu who is already a known Muslim, Amaechi and Okorocha are "cloak" or secret Muslims. They will reveal themselves as soon as the conquest of the South is concluded.

However, Okorocha has been gradually unfolding his real Muslim identity by taking titles from prominent Emirates in the North and also openly supporting Muslim cause. He has also spiritually initiated the Southeast into Islam by building the Great Mosque of Samarra in the centre of Owerri, which they people there call "Akachi Tower" or "the hand of God". That structure which was first built in Iraq, is a powerful Muslim shrine and represents the total control of Islam in that region. That is why when the new Imo State Governor, Emeka Ihedioha ordered for the demolition of the Tower, the army moved in to secure it, because of the significance of that Tower to the conquest of the Southeast.

I must say that Tower is a beacon of hope for the Fulani Jihadists for the conquest of the Southeast. So long as that Tower is there, Southeast shall be conquered by them. For you to know that I am being factual, any attempt to destroy that Tower will be resisted by the presidency through the army. But does the presidency have right to interfere in the affairs of the federating States? They will in this case because of the importance and significance of that Tower to their cause. But Amaechi is still bidding his time. Presently, these men have recieved all the money and political support they need to actualize their purpose. However, their mandate is to destabilize their regions and compromise or coopt other willing leaders from their.

That is why both Amaechi and Okorocha are desperately fighting to seize control of their State. While Amaechi is trying to install a stooge one Biokpomabo Awara, Okorocha is trying to install his son-in-law Uche Nwosu whom he has also initiated into the cause. They are not alone. They have the backing of the Fulani Jihadists led Federal Government. So don't be surprised if Wike and Ihedioha are removed to make way for these men. The Middle-Belt is already their bride. Very soon they will buy over prominent Middle- Belt politicians from that region such as TY Danjuma, Jeremiah Useni, and even Bukola Saraki. Although Atiku won the presidential election, they won't let him rule. He is just wasting his time in the Tribunal. Although he is Fulani, yet he is not part of their plan. If he tries to abort their plans by trying to claim his mandate, they will deal with him ruthlessly. He may even loose his life in the process.

The reason why Boko Haram and the Fulani Militias are surviving in the Sambisa and other forests where they are operating from is because both the UK and Nigerian army secretly airlift arms, food and other equipments to them regularly. They also provide them with sufficient intelligence to route the ignorant Nigerian soldiers comprising of mostly Middle-Belt and Southern soldiers. In fact very soon, Boko Haram and Fulani Militia will unite into one force. One major obstacle on their way now is Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, and the IPOB. With the way he is going, the EU and UN may declare support for Biafra and thus foil their plan. If Biafra is created, it won't be easy to Islamize that region again. But they are finding it difficult to cope with the brave young man. I have a lot to say on this issue, but that will be later. However, I have done my bit by alerting the Southerners. As soon as Atiku is allowed to exhaust his appeal at the Supreme Court (Where he will fail) and Buhari's second tenure is assured, they will start Jihad. And in a short while, they whole South will be over run. The time is too short. You sleeping Southerners, wake up!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Fulani Plan To Islamize Southern Nigeria By Muhammad Sadiq, Sokoto, Nigeria. by zeromeridian: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
We all know this and Biafra is two steps ahead of the zoo

5 Likes

Re: The Fulani Plan To Islamize Southern Nigeria By Muhammad Sadiq, Sokoto, Nigeria. by Kagarko(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
zeromeridian:
We all know this and Biafra is two steps ahead of the zoo

Na you Sabi.

Keep Deceiving Your Self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Plan To Islamize Southern Nigeria By Muhammad Sadiq, Sokoto, Nigeria. by austinsmat(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
God bless Nnamdi kanu

4 Likes

Re: The Fulani Plan To Islamize Southern Nigeria By Muhammad Sadiq, Sokoto, Nigeria. by helinues: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Small time you go tell us your real name

It seems like this post na immediately after village meeting... grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Plan To Islamize Southern Nigeria By Muhammad Sadiq, Sokoto, Nigeria. by General0847: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wishful thinking. Also point of correction TY Danjuma is not a politician. Buhari or whoever will fail like Dan fodio. Banza!
Re: The Fulani Plan To Islamize Southern Nigeria By Muhammad Sadiq, Sokoto, Nigeria. by LegendHero(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
OP, you are not from the North tho. You mentioned it yourself on your post that you are an indigene of Anambra.

I hate it when people are trying to drive out things with propaganda, try to give a logical argument why the north will islamize the south and don’t base it on just irrelevant assumptions.

Do you even know there are Muslims in the south? So you mean the north is trying to kill all Christians in the south and convert everyone to Muslims with that large populations of Christians?

Nigeria problem is the fact that we are religious more than Jesus and Mohammed and we always try to find a way to divide ourselves every time.

It’s not easy to decimate a region with large Christian population like the south, stop hyping the north and making them feel too important or invincible in any way.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Plan To Islamize Southern Nigeria By Muhammad Sadiq, Sokoto, Nigeria. by Glorymax: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
1967 is not 2019 and following. I will not say what we will do to Northern zoo when we activate our plan.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Plan To Islamize Southern Nigeria By Muhammad Sadiq, Sokoto, Nigeria. by zeromeridian: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
LegendHero:
OP, you are not from the North tho. You mentioned it yourself on your post that you are an indigene of Anambra.

I hate it when people are trying to drive out things with propaganda, try to give a logical argument why the north will islamize the south and don’t base it on just irrelevant assumptions.

Do you even know there are Muslims in the south? So you mean the north is trying to kill all Christians in the south and convert everyone to Muslims with that large populations of Christians?

Nigeria problem is the fact that we are religious more than Jesus and Mohammed and we always try to find a way to divide ourselves every time.

It’s not easy to decimate a region with large Christian population like the south, stop hyping the north and making them feel too important or invincible in any way.
what is important is the message and not the messenger

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Plan To Islamize Southern Nigeria By Muhammad Sadiq, Sokoto, Nigeria. by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2019
LegendHero:

killing one over religion has been done many times across the world...it happen in Turkey, Jerusalem and even in Mecca so dats not a big deal..our concern should be Nigeria where I think such will never work
Re: The Fulani Plan To Islamize Southern Nigeria By Muhammad Sadiq, Sokoto, Nigeria. by MetaPhysical: 4:20am On Sep 16, 2019
This needs some scrutiny first

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Sagbama Lga / Nigerians Vote Punch Newspaper As Unreliable / Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.