Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes (1300 Views)

Ensure Ize-Iyamu’s Victory - Buhari Tells APC / APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory / Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
BY Pa. Ehinmen
With the massive jubilation in the 192 wards in Edo state over the victory of Pastor Osagie ize-Iyamu, one thing is sure, and that is, governor obaseki should start preparing his handing over notes.
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu pulled 27,838 votes, while his closest rival, Dr Pius Odubu scored 3,776, while Mr Osaro Obaze pulled 2,751 votes. This result represents the massive and flawless victory we will have over the PDP in September.
We therefore welcome whoever wins in the PDP primary to the race as we assure that they won't see us coming and it will be like 'dejavu' when we eclipse them in September.
Finally we call on every Edo indigenes to be watchful and raise any alarm as Edo treasury is in danger due to the recent report that Gov. Obaseki has removed 6billion from the treasury to bribe his way to the PDP ticket.
Once again, congratulations to Pastor Osagie IZE IYAMU.
Daddy de de.... O yo yoo........
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, a Nairalander, and a member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by bolaayenimo: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
will you write it for him?
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by Strangebuttrue(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
This is the best primary election ever in Nigeria. Congratulations to Pastor Ize Iyamu, our incoming Edo State governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
This is the best primary election ever in Nigeria. Congratulations to Pastor Ize Iyamu, our incoming Edo State governor

yes! very peaceful and Serene... same will happen in September by God's grace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:
will you write it for him?
he should use his hands.
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by Unigrad: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ehinmen3:

BY Pa. Ehinmen
With the massive jubilation in the 192 wards in Edo state over the victory of Pastor Osagie ize-Iyamu, one thing is sure, and that is, governor obaseki should start preparing his handing over notes.
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu pulled 27,838 votes, while his closest rival, Dr Pius Odubu scored 3,776, while Mr Osaro Obaze pulled 2,751 votes. This result represents the massive and flawless victory we will have over the PDP in September.
We therefore welcome whoever wins in the PDP primary to the race as we assure that they won't see us coming and it will be like 'dejavu' when we eclipse them in September.
Finally we call on every Edo indigenes to be watchful and raise any alarm as Edo treasury is in danger due to the recent report that Gov. Obaseki has removed 6billion from the treasury to bribe his way to the PDP ticket.
Once again, congratulations to Pastor Osagie IZE IYAMU.
Daddy de de.... O yo yoo........
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, a Nairalander, and a member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.
I hope the money Ize Iyamu paid you is enough to remove you from this poverty of the mind. You just sold yourself for peanut.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by Susu888(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
I'VE SAID IT TIME ND AGAIN, OBASEKI bleeped UP BIG TIME. HE SEALED HIS FATE BY DECAMPING!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by jasent(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ehinmen3:

he should use his hands.
Shame non dey catch you?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by iluvdonjazzy: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Susu888:
I'VE SAID IT TIME ND AGAIN, OBASEKI bleeped UP BIG TIME. HE SEALED HIS FATE BY DECAMPING!
so what could he have done after APC disqualified him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by SIONKPO1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
I will rather support an obaseki compared to that man that calls himself a pastor but Lacks principle and greedy for power
laslas RCCG Pastors have question mark on their calling
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by Kingsam20: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Susu888:
What could he have done
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by bencarson007(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please come and write it for him
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
so what could he have done after APC disqualified him.
Good question
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Susu888:
Simple question for you.
An election with Obaseki as an opposition and that without him as opposition, which would have been easier for Ize-Iyamu?
Did you watch him on NTA Nationwide today? He was appealing to Obaseki to come back (you can confirm this).
In their calculation of reenacting the Lagos scenario, they never expected Obaseki to fight back (as much as defect). They know what they're up against, it's a fight to the finish (money involved).
So, rephrasing your assertion; APC's hope of retaining Edo, diminished drastically the day Obaseki decamped to PDP.
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by Thelimitbreaker(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
That Election go sweet die. All the players involved will invest heavily in rigging machineries just to spite one another. With the federal might at their disposal and the Oshiomole factor, i strongly believe Iyamu will win. Oshiomole knows that his stocks will dwindle if Obaseki wins. El-rufai and co-horts will shame and ridicule him beyond measure.
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by Unigrad: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
That Election go sweet die. All the players involved will invest heavily in rigging machineries just to spite one another. With the federal might at their disposal and the Oshiomole factor, i strongly believe Iyamu will win. Oshiomole knows that his stocks will dwindle if Obaseki wins. El-rufai and co-horts will shame and ridicule him beyond measure.
South south states which have the highest allocation in the country are behind Obaseki.
Some APC governors are behind Obaseki.
Majority of Edoites are behind Obaseki.
Old videos of Oshiomole against Ize Iyamu is still working against Ize Iyamu.
No to godfatherism is still in favour of Obaseki, you know Edo people hate godfatherism.
Let me see where Oshiomole and his federal might will work.
I'm from Edo State, I know what is on ground.
APC has made Obaseki more popular by APC actions of disqualifying him when they were the ones who supported and screened him in 2016.
Edo political intrigues will serve as political revolution in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by Thelimitbreaker(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Unigrad:

South south states which have the highest allocation in the country are behind Obaseki.
Some APC governors are behind Obaseki.
Majority of Edoites are behind Obaseki.
Old videos of Oshiomole against Ize Iyamu is still working against Ize Iyamu.
No to godfatherism is still in favour of Obaseki, you know Edo people hate godfatherism.
Let me see where Oshiomole and his federal might will work.
I'm from Edo State, I know what is on ground.
APC has made Obaseki more popular by APC actions of disqualifying him when they were the ones who supported and screened him in 2016.
Edo political intrigues will serve as political revolution in Nigeria.
I get your point but these guyz we are talking about are masters of politics behind the scene. They know what to do. We will siddon look though
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Victory: Obaseki Should Start Preparing His Handing Over Notes by Agbalanze(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mr baby writer... Always working hard for your peanut.

Meanwhile, we all know your Ize iyamu will win the kangaro Apc primaries. I sincerely hope that no court order will null & void it cos I can't wait for him to smell a heavy defeat at the hands of Obaseki. That one is sure!!

One more, make sure to collect all your allowances before the main election. E get why!

(1) (Reply)

FACTSHEET: What Buahri-osinbajo-led Admin Is Doing In South East Nigeria / Heavy Tension As NDDC MD Collapses Before House C'ttee Probe Panel(Pix) / Speaker Gbajabiamila Congratulates Sen. Gbenga Ashafa, Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.