Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Any Dermatologist Here? I Need Help With My Scalp. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Dermatologist Here? I Need Help With My Scalp. (502 Views)

Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy / Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Dermatologist Here? I Need Help With My Scalp. by Thermodynamics(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
hello, i went to get an hair cut in February 2019 and the Barber applied too much pressure on my scalp such that he gave me some scrape on my head at several spots, after sometime, a scab formed and after some time when I felt the injury was almost gone, I picked the scab off. ever since then, I noticed that if I cut my hair low and touch my head/scalp, I I'll feel a sharp/piercing pain on those areas where I had the injury, it's been 7months now and I still feel the sharp/piercing pain when I press my head/scalp. Please, what can I do to stop this.
Re: Any Dermatologist Here? I Need Help With My Scalp. by eleko1: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
sad picture? Beta still,visit a gud pharmacist.
Re: Any Dermatologist Here? I Need Help With My Scalp. by Thermodynamics(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
eleko1:
sad picture? Beta still,visit a gud pharmacist.

the head looks very normal, you won't even see anything abnormal if I snap it. I've gone to a hospital to see a doctor ( not a dermatologist) he just gave me panadol and vitamin c.
Re: Any Dermatologist Here? I Need Help With My Scalp. by eleko1: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Thermodynamics:

the head looks very normal, you won't even see anything abnormal if I snap it. I've gone to a hospital to see a doctor ( not a dermatologist) he just gave me panadol and vitamin c.
shocked! O ti o! Paracetamol for hyperpigmentation/follicles? nah wah ooo.if u dey lagos,i'll give u trusted pharmacist shops to visit..The one dat prescribed paracetamol is a confused doc
Re: Any Dermatologist Here? I Need Help With My Scalp. by Thermodynamics(m): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
eleko1:
shocked! O ti o! Paracetamol for hyperpigmentation/fark follicles? ah wah ooo.if u dey lagos,i'll give u trusted pharmacist shops to visit..The one dat prescribed paracetamol is a confused doc

For real oh my brother, and it was a federal teaching hospital oh, you can imagine.
I'm not in Lagos though.

(1) (Reply)

Using Garlic To Combat Epididymitis: Does It Work? / Man Has 3lbs Of ‘rotting’ Muscle Removed After Injecting Himself With OIL (pics) / My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.