Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? (19476 Views)

Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android / Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by jerryidinoba: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2019
Opposhare is way faster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amx-0eiDOr4 came across this and i just discovered the A3S is badder than i thought. Special features everywhere
ihesiuloa:

The OP was analyzing xender as the fastest before the so called OPPO share but I'm sure he had no knowledge about Zapya which is far faster then xender and I'm sure would still compete favorably with these OPPO.

1 Like

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by jerryidinoba: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Like say the Xender no go work for Oppo.
luluosas:
It's a fair try, but not the end to Xender file share because OPPO is only meant for their phones, compared to Xender that welcomes any phone manufacturer. My verdict?
Xender wins, congratulations Xender

1 Like

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by jerryidinoba: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Why not? Oppo even has a feature to even clone your old phone in minutes. But that's exclusive to Oppo phones.
Gojugbeli:
does this help in transferring all data's on my other phone to my new oppo phone?

2 Likes

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by 2kurupt(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
iSpread:

Further your education. Get some Degrees
So that they'll say he is over qualified and can't be paid abi?

Why do you think banks now prioritize employing OND holders over other degrees?

1 Like

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by iSpread(m): 1:56am On Sep 18, 2019
2kurupt:

So that they'll say he is over qualified and can't be paid abi?

Why do you think banks now prioritize employing OND holders over other degrees?
tell me
Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Gojugbeli: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2019
i dont even know how that works. How can you help. I do really appreciate it
jerryidinoba:
Why not? Oppo even has a feature to even clone your old phone in minutes. But that's exclusive to Oppo phones.

1 Like

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by chumsfortech: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Gojugbeli:
i dont even know how that works. How can you help. I do really appreciate it
you can just use the clone option especially when you see an oppo user who has the app you in need for.

1 Like

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2019
bendike:

Abi. OBO. Lol
My pikin had an option of Samsung note 9 last year but chose oppo 6t. Says it's the best phone in the world 2018.
8g ram. 128g. [b]Snapdragon 875 [/b]or so. Finger print on the screen.

Snapdragon 875 idont about it
Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by bendike: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
nazram1:

Snapdragon 875 idont about it
Me no be phone person. I just checked on line I think it is snapdragon 845. Him don go school and so I cannot get him to open the phone to check. Lol
This is what it looks like.

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by sexyshola1218: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
What are you saying? So if you want to get over 4GB of movies you will rather redownload.?
foster212:
Who still transfer files when you can download?
Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by sexyshola1218: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Som people thinking ehn.
jerryidinoba:
Like say the Xender no go work for Oppo.

1 Like

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Kfed4ril(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2019
Daniel304:
Oppo share is only for Oppo users while Xender works in Tecno
Samsung
Infinix
Gionee
Nokia
iPhone
The Op said it is the end for Xender....someone explain cuz ayam not understanding him undecided undecided undecided

I added iPhone for you. It also works on iPhone.
Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Marvis1010(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2020
Its useless since it is only on oppo phones

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? / My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number / Glo Settings For Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.