Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Umahi Appoints Ex-deputy Speaker, Brothers, 180 Others As Aides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Appoints Ex-deputy Speaker, Brothers, 180 Others As Aides (8545 Views)

Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo / VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Appoints Ex-deputy Speaker, Brothers, 180 Others As Aides by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Total rubbish,why not use the money to create a neighborhood watch
Confused man
Re: Umahi Appoints Ex-deputy Speaker, Brothers, 180 Others As Aides by Area4Area: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Richkid97:
Please let us blame Tinubu for this
Why should you talk like that when we are blaming Buhari already for the appointments and you are here blaming Tinubu? Be careful next time. Lol

1 Like

Re: Umahi Appoints Ex-deputy Speaker, Brothers, 180 Others As Aides by justy15: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2019
Nice one, that's a way to reach out and strengthen smooth running of the state affair without rancor amongst those that worked for your reelection. I know some people will come here to advertise their insensitivity by criticising what the Governor has done without making recourse to the massive infrastructural development going on in the state. My happiness is that over 70% of the appointees are youth. Kudos to his Excellency Governor Umahi
Re: Umahi Appoints Ex-deputy Speaker, Brothers, 180 Others As Aides by Richkid97(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Why should you talk like that when we are blaming Buhari already for the appointments and you are here blaming Tinubu? Be careful next time. Lol

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi Appoints Ex-deputy Speaker, Brothers, 180 Others As Aides by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2019
bixton:

He is paving the way for his anointed candidate that will succeed him.
All those appointed by him are just the persons that will ensure that process goes smoothly. As part of their duties is to interface with relevant stakeholders for that.
If I'm not mistaken I believe the governor will leave an unbeaten legacy in his state that will surpass his predecessors and probably whoever will succeed him.

I wonder who's his anointed candidate. Any idea?
Re: Umahi Appoints Ex-deputy Speaker, Brothers, 180 Others As Aides by bixton(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2019
AkeNathan:

I wonder who's his anointed candidate. Any idea?

It's actually too early to say.
Re: Umahi Appoints Ex-deputy Speaker, Brothers, 180 Others As Aides by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2019
180 WHO CURSED US IN THIS COUNTRY. COMMISSIONERS ALSO WILL HAVE THEIR AIDES.THIS IS A WASTE.THEY ONLY USE THIS APPOINTMENT TO SETTLE THEIR SPONSORS.
Re: Umahi Appoints Ex-deputy Speaker, Brothers, 180 Others As Aides by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:
[/s]

Return the phone to your mama kid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: Obi Made No Deal With Atiku / Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan / Prof Wole Soyinka's Comment After Nn24 Presidential Debate <<FALSE>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.