Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

There Is A Prepared Path/life/purpose For Every Human Being On This Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is A Prepared Path/life/purpose For Every Human Being On This Earth (144 Views)

HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. / EVERY HUMAN'S SPIRIT EAT FOOD WHAT KIND DOES YOURS EAT? / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Prepared Path/life/purpose For Every Human Being On This Earth by ochibuogwu5: 5:16am On Sep 16, 2019
The Holy Spirit has an already prepared path for each human being(Jeremiah 29:11 "For *I know the thoughts that I think toward you*, saith the Lord, *thoughts of peace*, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.",

Ephesians 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, *created in Christ Jesus unto good works*, which *God hath before ordained that we should walk in them*." )

whether in a good or bad governmental/country policies; He *surely* will produce his own positive results through us and enable us to use them to support the human society in which we live not minding the trials, temptations, difficulties, pleasures and distractions that will come our way because HE IS GOD no force/circumstances/policies can stop him from producing/manifesting righteous results in his creation thus "I am the God of all flesh(creation); is there anything impossible for me?" (Jeremiah 32:27 )

All we need to do is seek his mercy in order to receive grace to *willingly and sincerely believe the sound/unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified* because the gospel is the only route/means God has decided to use for releasing *total/complete freedom/salvation* to each human being

(Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of *the gospel of Christ*: for it is *the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth*; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.",

John 3:16-18 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.",

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: *no man cometh unto the Father, but by me*.",

John 8:12 "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: *he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life*." ),
hence it is only through *using the grace of believing the gospel first* that we can ascertain *our already prepared path/purpose/location* in this world

(Titus 2:11-12 " For the [remarkable, undeserved] grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. 12 It teaches us to reject ungodliness and worldly (immoral) desires, and to live self-controlled, righteous, and Holy lives [lives with a purpose that reflect spiritual maturity] in this present age/world/generation/Country" ).

Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Is Too Big To Give / Register For Free. / Daily Catholic Mass – 2019-09-15 – Fr. Wade Menezes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.