Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

New Google Link Update. What It Implies - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Google Link Update. What It Implies (619 Views)

The New Google Ranking Factors For Websites And Blogs / New Google Adsense Policy | Everything You Need To Know As A Publisher / The All New Google Search Console (Webmasters Tool) Is Live For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Google Link Update. What It Implies by chocky01: 5:46am On Sep 16, 2019
So I have been keeping tabs with this forumn to join a conversation about google's new rel ugc and[b] rel sponsored[/b] but nobody is starting so I'll start.
First what is that?
Second what does it mean for you?
third your turn. what do you think?

10th september google google officially announced an addition of link rel ugc user generated content and sponsored, for paid links. written <a href="http://link" rel="ugc"></a>. most importantly, this link rels are going to be treated as a hint rather than a directive as was the case b4.

this means your default linking style will have to change, I guess u already know that. So i'll continue.
because google like helpful quality content, its time to start linking to quality resources if you want google to take you seriously. thats wht it means to me.
So how about you, what can you see in the update, is there an opportunity for us webmasters? Yeah we all like the opportinities that come with these things. https:///DAFL0yQyQi?amp=1

(1) (Reply)

How To Schedule Blog Posts In Wordpress / Fresh Uk Address Needed For Adsense Verification / Hot Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Extension Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.